Preserving And Commenting On Charlie_timeline39's

Ren

Charlie_Timeline39 typed on another forum..
"but replace 2006 with 2011 on my date of birth and now it’s all accurate"

My claim is to note the difference between the Gregorian and the Julian Calendar of 8 years.
That would place the U.S. Civil War 2 in 2005+8=2013
That would place World War 3 in 2015+8=2023

Charlie,
"this “Great Catastrophe” is the reason I’m here."

Ren,
I don't know. This is not the name of the event according to my accounts. It's called the "Polar Shift".

Charlie,
"As you have probably ascertained, a major change in Global Consciousness began after internet use became more widespread from 1994"

Ren,
This "New Age" thinking is very typical of people in my time.

Charlie,
"The team observed what happened when the ability for you to make a choice was denied and what the consequences were of that fraud up until 2004."

Ren,
I was upset when I found out that Katherine Harris, Secretary of the State of Florida, was the only person allowed to vote in the 2000 election.

I was even more upset when I found out that Mike Connell may have delivered Ohio in the 2004 election. Then after several death threats he mysteriously died.

These historical events could not be altered. Fate reached in. It was as if someone or something was stopping me from changing this. An invisible hand..

Charlie,
"As I’ve stated on my posts in 2003, Time Travel was developed as a learning tool, a way of realising humanity’s past mistakes so they are never repeated in the future."

Ren,
I believe that Charlie is from a time far into the future. Far past my future.

Charlie,
"In the weeks leading into the shift, the rotation of the Earth slowed gradually to a complete stop."

Ren,
So if the Magnetic Pole Shift happens on October 28th, 2011, we'll expect the Earth to stop rotating. I don't believe that is quite accurate.

Charlie,
"The lead up to the shift and the shift itself causes the Altantic Region to stretch and the Pacific Region to compress/subduct. This process has been happening naturally via plate tectonics at a"

Ren,
This does happen at a faster rate causing eruptions, earthquakes, tsunamis and floods.

Charlie,
"During the period of ceased Earth rotation, tension built up between the crust and core. Eventually the tension released when the core broke away from the crust and moved independently of it. Separated from the core"

Ren,
I agree, but I do not remember the Earth stopping its rotation completely. I believe that the core does break away from the continental crust. But I also believe that the polar ice cap melting lead to more rain which smoothed the cracks between plates which caused more earthquakes. High and low pressure air also aided in plate slipping.

Charlie,
"event that caused near total destruction of the world cities and infrastructure along with billions of lives lost."

Ren,
I remember it as being a terrible time but most cities remain intact if they are at a high altitude.

Charlie,
"Later, as reality started to set in and survival groups started to form, the survivors had to contend with another disaster. The oceans started to rise again due to the polar ice cap melt."

Ren,
Now this is what I remember. I remember Polar Shift Day as not bringing about the near destruction of most cities. I do remember how the coasts start flooding. People will have more than enough time to evacuate to higher ground.

Charlie,
"For over a decade, everyday living was set back to the way it was in the 19th century. None your current infrastructure such as the power grids, sewage systems, communications and transit system survived."

Ren,
We've got GPS, we've got modular Internet through cellphone towers, we've got solar and crank generators. We've got bottled light. I think Charlie is telling the truth but exaggerating it all to spur us to action.

Ren

Charlie Timeline39,
This is John Thomas time stamped 2011 Nov 21 23:32 <-- 2041 Nov 21 23:33.
Charlie,
"a major change in Global Consciousness began after internet use became more widespread from 1994. A mere two years after the internet started. Then, we observed and recorded the sheer speed of how technology not only evolved but became intertwined with nearly all aspects of everyday life. The team went on to record how Y2K significantly impacted the Global Consciousness and how its effects still exist today. And by the end of 2004, they documented the birth of Quantum technology."

Ren,
The Internet was a communication device that served as the frame of a big puzzle. Once everyone in the world began to talk to each other, the remaining peaces of the scientific puzzle needed to realize the limits of our imagination started to fill in. Y2K was the very first effort to share information for upgrades and patches that would avert world disaster. After that, people began to work together to come up with several cures for Cancer, AIDS, super bugs, and of course -- begin work on Quantum "Star Trek" technology. People of 2011 understand the U.S. popular culture of Star Trek.
The people began to realize through sharing information on the internet how wealthy tyrants in their countries were exploiting them. Tax theft. Insider trading. Wage slimming. ..voting against something only to have its politicians and elite ignore the wishes of the people. 2000 with Kathrine Harris. 2004 with Mike Connell. 2011 ignoring Ron Paul. ..and the embrace of Noam Chomsky as the new Karl Marx.