Pretty amazing photo... what is it?

What do you think is in the photograph?

• Total voters

Timmy G

original_200px_angel-jpg.448

I am thinking this picture alone could be a good topic, maybe spinning much conversation and debate... but the truth is, this picture is basically a book cover; there is much inside of it. Very much. <note. While previewing this thread and viewing my blog thread it seems on occasion a picture doesn't show, only a broken link symbol. Not sure if I have too many pictures on this thread, if it is my pc, or what... but if pic doesn't load for you please refresh your page to view it. IMO all pictures here matter. :) )

After five years of sharing this book cover something finally made me dig deeper. I wanted to draw it, as I saw it in my mind - and to do that I had to look really hard for lines and anything to help me understand what I was seeing. When it comes to gray misty haze, it's kind of hard to get a grasp on what you are seeing. So, I used a few graphic programs to bring out the lines and alter the hues and saturation. Below is an example of the many filtered versions I ended up with.

Note* I am not here to spam / and or draw people to my website, for this blog entry I am using some of the reduced graphics found at the site, hence the labeling.. I will freely share everything that is found there with everyone here. You don't have to go there to know what's up. Now, that being said, for a bit of extended information with available rollover images to help see what I am going to show you below - feel free to give the site a gander.

intro_003-jpg.449

The purplish one, top left is the one I am using for this discussion.

In a nutshell - the image is like none other I have ever seen. *I am an amateur photographer and have taken well over 125,000 photos. This one is indeed a first. Upon inspection, this picture is like a dozen, no - maybe a hundred pictures sitting atop each other... in layers. For my first example I am using a very small piece of the photo - approximate size and location of the sample is shown by the red box below.

intro_004a-jpg.451

This animated image will show you the first three things that I saw upon closer inspection, and in the order I saw them. First up - wheels, gears, cogs. Secondly - eyes of all kinds. Third - creatures, animals of all sorts. These things were found basically from corner to corner within the filtered photo - shown below.

allinone_wheels_eyes_creatures-gif.450

Do you see what I mean by 'layers'? The same picture yields many things... and many I didn't point out, which I'm sure you may see all kinds of stuff for yourself.

Now, please indulge me a moment.
16 As for the appearance of the wheels and their construction: their appearance was like the gleaming of beryl. And the four had the same likeness, their appearance and construction being as it were a wheel within a wheel. 17 When they went, they went in any of their four directions without turning as they went. 18 And their rims were tall and awesome, and the rims of all four were full of eyes all around. 19 And when the living creatures went, the wheels went beside them; and when the living creatures rose from the earth, the wheels rose. 20 Wherever the spirit wanted to go, they went, and the wheels rose along with them, for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels. 21 When those went, these went; and when those stood, these stood; and when those rose from the earth, the wheels rose along with them, for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels.
That was taken from 'Ezekial' (from the bible)

Personally, I believe that you can draw a line between the two. My photo and Ezekial's writing.

Kind of odd that a photo of something that looks like an angel can yield images that are referred to in the bible. (Yes, this is my interpretation, obviously - to which I'm sure some kind of formidable argument can be made.. especially by those who lack faith).

Now, I confess. It was when I was perusing some of the threads I came across the time travel thread about someone from 2063 (?). Sorry if I can't directly quote things found on this site right now - but frankly it blew my mind when I saw comments about 'God will be revealed in 2012' or something along those lines. Honestly, I got up from my desk and walked around my room running my hands through my hair. This is really eff'd up because, in my opinion - this discovery of mine is nothing less than a missing link between man and God. Yes, I understand that is my opinion, and it's subjective. But, frankly - this is black and white.. (errr - purplish... you get my meaning).

I have to add - just for the record. I have nothing to do with this photo, meaning I only took it... from a hotel parking lot in South Dakota in November of 2007. I honestly feel that artwork of this magnitude would be impossible for man to create. But... like duh - here it is though, right? Sure, anything is possible. I believe a higher power of some sort was responsible for what I digitally captured. My camera was set to 1/8th of second shutter. I don't use the flash for sunrise shots but I didn't check to see if my camera was on auto before taking the shot. A fortuitous mistake, I'm sure.

If you noticed all the creatures in the image above, they are all facing left-ish, like they are all looking into the photo. Well, I followed this particular layer of art around the photo, and all the creatures are looking in one direction. To the center area of the shot.

sees_angel_position-jpg.452

To this area here in red.

And, below is the area where they are all gazing. What I am calling the crossroads to this layer. I feel, after gaining some understanding of this photo, that this area is probably a crossroads to many of the layers of artwork.

Once again, here's an animated gif showing you what I found. This time I show you the image of Christ from lips to hair. by the way - the entire image of Christ is kind of on its own layer; the entire crucifixion scene is there.

anigif-gif.453

Sorry about it jumping a little.. didn't quite have it perfect when making the file.

It was while I was tracing the crucifixion scene that I noticed the item below.. which also identifies where I got the name for my website. This can be found basically right below the face of Christ, around the chest area... notice in the top right corner (of the pic below) and along the right side you can see Christ's side and lines leading to his armpit. I'm thinking that the 'eye' is basically over Christs heart. Take it for what its worth.

gseesgif-gif.454

Now, these are the things I have outlined so far. I am writing an ebook (which has been seperated into two books actually). They are called "The God Injection: Book one- Discovery". And, book two: "Slipping Into Consciousness." I have much much much much more artwork to share. Things that would blow people away. Some of these I talk about in the first book where I also include additional artwork. Now, you are thinking - ahhhh, that's the thread-bomb - he's plugging his book. Well, not really. I want to release it all for free (as I say that at my site) but I'm pretty poor and if that doesn't change soon I'm gonna have to sell it, for like a buck or two to help pay for the site (and generate income because I'm unemployed). :) lol... BUT - everything that is revealed will eventually be revealed here as well. I'm not forcing anyone to buy anything, this information should be freely shared.

I will do one thing though - and that is to toss out a picture here that isn't on the website.

apple_para-jpg.455

All I did was trace some existing lines (just like the images above).

In case you are wondering, yes - there are snakes throughout the layers as well...

I have so much more to share about this photo, but I think this is all I am going to say for now. I am interested in what you all think.

Peace ~
Timmy G

BlastTyrant

Being the Former Ghost Hunter than i am, i am use to seeing many many photos of "possible apparition or beings" and honestly a-lot of it is just our minds creating the image, Yes it looks like a Angel just like when jesus's face appears in a peace of bread. It is a very good and very interesting photo but sadly i don't believe it is anything paranormal.

Also the 2nd image where you high lighted the things you noticed, i seen a Dragon in there after i stared at it long enough, again it's another scenario where it allows your mind to create and see what it wants to see and what you want to see, sorry for my skepticism but i don't see any significance.

Timmy G

Heya Blast Tyrant :)

Regarding the dragon. Well, yes - one of the many items the picture offers is indeed a dragon, and like all the artwork and things found within, there is more than one.

First, I came here to find a group of thinkers - as I did with JT. I appreciate the reply already :) and the fact you stopped to look at it and respond; very cool. It looks like I'm once again in the right place.

I confess, I was (and still am to some degree) the biggest opponent of this picture, probably more of an opponent than some of the friends who came over to view the raw image itself. Here is what I find the strangest... people have pointed out - to me - things that I have seen but have never spoken of. How is that more than a handful of people see the same thing? I am not referring to a possible angel or what people see on the outside of the picture. I am referring to the things which appear on the inside. Is this somehow a group hallucination? Could we all be wanting to see things... which strangely become the same unspoken of things?

I would imagine that this post would have never found its way here if all this started from a picture of something i.e. clouds, water, etc. The fact that the item in the photo was never seen by my naked eye when it was taken is enough to raise a serious question mark in my mind. I have taken over 125,000 pics in my day. I've seen bugs, haze, smoke, etc. This is not any of those things (and after I continue to expand on the elements I have found within, perhaps others will believe that too). That being said, it really doesn't matter to me what others believe - life itself, including everything we see within it, is about perception. We all live our own truths. My truth regarding this photo is that it is indeed something. Something more than things I just want to see. Would you believe me if I told you that I saw things I didn't know of, and only upon looking them up did I become aware of what I was looking at within the picture. Oh sure, I guess it could be said that my subconscious self was already aware of these things - I must have learned them sometime down the road and only forgot about them - only to have them surface upon looking at a picture (once again, and not wanting to sound repetitive) of nothing.

There is a point where coincidence ceases to exist, at least in my mind.

I know the first reply to my next comment will immediately be followed with 'prove it' by many individuals; if I were on the outside looking in, I would also be the first to say that as well. So before everyone tosses that out there though, all I can say is that I am working on it.

What if I told you there are many things within this photo - like sheet music, drafting, mathematics, words, machinery of all kinds, a major human element (many activities shown) and even aliens. Now I'm not just speaking of a little something something that appears like it could be an alien, I am speaking of a lot of alien related stuff. Everything from vessels to humans strapped down being examined. There are symbols galore in this photo of nothing as well- not limited to religious stuff - but also one seriously repetitive image that is very similar to the nasa swoosh and the masonic compass. These things I speak of are only a beginning... really.

What I am going to do here, is try and pull a few things that either my friends immediately pointed out to me or the things I find the easiest to see and post them on this thread. I will not trace anything, nor will I lead anyone in any way. I look forward to hearing what those who choose to play along, see for themselves... however after the first comment it could easily be viewed as a seed that would be planted in others minds... causing them to see it as well (provided this whole thing is nothing more than wishful thinking by everyone who views it).

-gimme < 24 hours and I'll have something more posted to this thread.

Peace ~

Apocalypse

Is this the truest proof of the upcoming rapture? Alert the Vatican! This is so powerful it COMMANDS that new biblical volumes written on its' implications ... or its' just a bit of dust on a shit camera.

BlastTyrant

See i had a bit of evidence i really really wish i still had, i was doing a investigation in a Cemetary and one of the people with me took a picture of a headstone well going back later and looking at the headstone in the picture we noticed what looked like a haze or smoke coming from it that we did not see when the picture was taken, and the longer you looked at it and studied it the more "shapes" or features you could make out of this mist, The fact the mist was there was enough to be like "o shit what did we get a picture off"

Later on in another investigation in a different area the team leader in the group i was in for ghost hunting took a picture and noticed a fog again that we did not see, now as he took another one he got the mist again, what we found out that the mist was caused by heat coming from the nearby lake and mixing with the moisture on the humid day and causing the glare off it to appear as mist it was very very strange and i've never been able to reproduce it. But the reason i bring it up is because sometimes What appears may not be what we initially think it is, the Tombstone could of been warm on a humid night and that's what cause the Mist to appear but after looking into it and constantly going over it we were able to make figures out because thats what we wanted it to be, we wanted it to be a ghost coming from the gravestone so thats what we convinced our selfs to see.

Such as the picture of the dragon i could sit and look at it all day and make any picture come to life in it that my mind desires, i could show the picture to others and suggest that there is a picture of a dragon in it and they would see it, i mean before you drew in the hair to "jesus" i seen a man with bunny ears, "jesus is the easter bunny?" point is a blank canvas can be made to look like anything, as for the Angel picture yes it looks like a Angel i wont deny that but in reality it could be anything, please don't take my words as offensive i am just simply putting in a seperate point of view.

Timmy G

I'm thinking that no matter what I post here, it would be arguable (and rightly so). So here's what I am proposing for now. Here is a piece of that photo, from the original jpg (I wish I had used RAW then, but didn't have the space... err, on my piece of shit camera) so here you go, check it out for yourself.

This is where the wing meets the body, near center of the shot.
Let us know what you find - if anything. Thanks. :)

crop_001_IMG_3508.JPG

Timmy G

Here are a few snippets from around the picture. Pretty cool and rather technical for a shot of 'nothing'. btw - if you see something logical within these cutaways - it's probably your own mind playing tricks on you. :cool:

pieces_012b.GIF

pieces_014b.GIF

pieces_015b.GIF

pieces_016b.GIF

pieces_017b.GIF

pieces_018b.GIF

pieces_020a.GIF

BlastTyrant

THe pictures you take remind me of the old analog TV's where if you went to a blank channel and looked at the "snow" you could see figures and shapes in it, Ya know that is also used as a forum of communication with spirits.