Pretty amazing photo... what is it?

What do you think is in the photograph?

• Total voters

Timmy G

I'm not sure what kind of static you see... I know what I see, but I'm thinking my mind probably just wants to see it - considering where within the photo it came from. If you have a guess, feel free to message me and I"ll post the results later. Why do it that way? Well, I suppose we could start a blind / hidden / private vote with one fill in the blank option, or something like that - I just don't want anyone to taint the thread with their thoughts. I think it's pretty obvious what it looks like (but hey, that's me... then again, I probably just ate too much dog chow when I was poor).

rsrch_face_001.jpg

Timmy G

Here is the image via a 40 piece animated file I assembled. Each step is just one bump up the brightness scale after I pushed the contrast to where the image faded to complete black.

animated_001.gif

Apocalypse

I'm not sure what kind of static you see... I know what I see, but I'm thinking my mind probably just wants to see it - considering where within the photo it came from. If you have a guess, feel free to message me and I"ll post the results later. Why do it that way? Well, I suppose we could start a blind / hidden / private vote with one fill in the blank option, or something like that - I just don't want anyone to taint the thread with their thoughts. I think it's pretty obvious what it looks like (but hey, that's me... then again, I probably just ate too much dog chow when I was poor).

View attachment 509

I think Blast Tyrant got it wrong, a little somewhat ... what he was describing is something called electrovisual perception [I think] or EVP for short. If he was referring to this ... this is done by setting up a VHS camera to record an "old" tv ... turning that tv on so it "sees" what the camera "sees" ... pressing 'record' on the camera ... leaving it ... then later viewing the tape via normal means on any tv.

EDIT: It doesn't ALWAYS capture something ... but it does always WORK. I've NEVER done it where there wasn't SOMETHING on the resultant tape. There are many vids on Youtube about the results of this ... however ... as always ... you must temper their authenticity with the inherent ability of a computer operator to "enhance" the tape.