Professor Yupapin from Thailand: Sending Message to Past and Future using relativistic circle

steffiruco

Don't hold your breath on this one. Lots of people write papers on time machines. I have yet to see anyone do any experiments that effect the flow of time. If you'll notice the paper is just a theoretical model. Theory is just another name for "Let's Make Believe!"
Dear Einstein, you are welcome to contact Prof. Ppreecha Yupapin at his email. You can find e.g. his work on Google Scholar, Researchgate, Academia edu. You will also find the contact details there

Lumbergooz

Please remember that the Earth is constantly revolving around the Sun, so the past and present trajectory of the Earth's motion is a series of doughnuts. If there is a higher dimensional spacetime, what would it be like? I think he should consider the effects of the Earth's movement around the sun. Of course he won't make it, he may enter the multidimensional universe, a false image. Sending information back to the past is to enter the past state of the universe, which is still not possible at present.
There are some evidence that Sun is smaller and revolves around earth. at least one is very convincing. look at the (big bulb/small bulb against a ball on youtube )..it s a simple experiment anyone can do at home. It proves that when you look at sunset, the entire horizon should dim slowly in a one line until dark. But the sunset we see on our planet is a shrinking aura of light around the sun as it descends. This means it must be smaller. Therefore, programs of going to space, landing on moon are pickled BS.

Wind7

Staff
There are some evidence that Sun is smaller and revolves around earth. at least one is very convincing. look at the (big bulb/small bulb against a ball on youtube )..it s a simple experiment anyone can do at home. It proves that when you look at sunset, the entire horizon should dim slowly in a one line until dark. But the sunset we see on our planet is a shrinking aura of light around the sun as it descends. This means it must be smaller. Therefore, programs of going to space, landing on moon are pickled BS.

Interesting. :)

But, wouldn't the "Shrinking aura of light around the sun" on the horizon
just be a reflection of the Earths Atmosphere? :unsure:

Lumbergooz

Interesting. :)

But, wouldn't the "Shrinking aura of light around the sun" on the horizon
just be a reflection of the Earths Atmosphere? :unsure:
Do this at home, get a big round bulb(like the sun) and move it behind a smaller black ball( like earth). look at small ball as the big bulb goes down, you will see the entire surface of small ball remains lit until the bulb goes fully down. But this is not what happens in our earth during sunset.. very simple. yet a very solid evidence that sun is smaller than earth.

Ppreecha’s theory will never work
Because communication methods using entanglements would violate causality.
Others have tested this same method and didn’t find success.

Marshall Barnes is the only guy I’ll believe can make it work he has the only true solution to time travel.

Now I respect ppreecha and his efforts I really do.
But this will not be a success,

Besides nobody would be able to physically time travel anyway. It would just be for a communication like a phone.

I think people are confused communication with the past is different from physical time travel.

Last edited:

steffiruco

I wanted to draw attention to this project and to contact Alex Polischuk if interested. Whether it works will be seen once it's built. Prof.Yupapin firmly believes in it.

I wanted to draw attention to this project and to contact Alex Polischuk if interested. Whether it works will be seen once it's built. Prof.Yupapin firmly believes in it.

Yeah well there’s been trillions of physicists who firmly believe in time travel. But yet not a single one has cracked the code.

Wind7

Staff
Do this at home, get a big round bulb(like the sun) and move it behind a smaller black ball( like earth). look at small ball as the big bulb goes down, you will see the entire surface of small ball remains lit until the bulb goes fully down. But this is not what happens in our earth during sunset.. very simple. yet a very solid evidence that sun is smaller than earth.

Or....

It might just be a very common thing when ice crystals in the atmosphere
are illuminated by the setting sun.