Project Looking Glass

TimeFlipper

Color me dumb...that map of Africa/Egypt includes part of Asia - the Sinai peninsula. Thats what is odd about it. One minor mystery solved. Its amazing what you can do when you have two consecutive seconds of rest time to think.

Perhaps in one of those two second moments of rest time, you were somehow transported into a dimension where two seconds relates to two hours of rest time...Rest time can also mean the time spent to ponder or think......Worth considering isn't it? ;) :D...

Treversal

Perhaps in one of those two second moments of rest time, you were somehow transported into a dimension where two seconds relates to two hours of rest time...Rest time can also mean the time spent to ponder or think......Worth considering isn't it? ;):D...
Another dimension? Not funny...my wife put a picture on her desk of her mother with a poodle. Its about 6x6 inches. But...I saw another version of the picture many times that was much bigger -about 12x12 inches - and she swears that the one on her desk is the only picture.

Treversal

Another dimension? Not funny...my wife put a picture on her desk of her mother with a poodle. Its about 6x6 inches. But...I saw another version of the picture many times that was much bigger -about 12x12 inches - and she swears that the one on her desk is the only picture.
BTW Am I the only one that thought Mubarak died long ago?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

The only obvious conclusion is that's not you wife.

Element115

Just like that episode of Fringe where Walter invented that special piece of glass that can be used to look into alternate dimensions. It's not necessarily looking into your future or past but rather, an alternative timeline that developed adjacent to your origin. Therefore, it is a potential outcome not the future. Also, quantum science dictates that if you observe it, you already changed the outcome.