Projection year 2071

Iamnoone

Yes , yes , yeas , but , no . Historically we had all sort of creatures on earth , and more than that . Hoewer the future must be changed . Even right now there are countries that are using cancerogenic foods etc to infect other countries people or to control population . And if u do the research the number of people having the cancer is quite lot elevated these "modern days" . Hoewer , doesn t underestimate the issue treated in the video also . But , there is more abt the future . And more abt the past and present . You won t change past . Cos people have already done that . But you can change the future . And yes the tech to send messages in past exist. Let me say , we already send quantum info back in time with computers in 2019 also we can see past images with cronovisor etc. so if we can go from a to be we can go from b to a also .

Kairos

220px-Inherit-Stars.jpg

Previous poster lifted the story of the early civilization of giants from here. Great hard SF novel, by the way. Recommend.

Iamnoone

220px-Inherit-Stars.jpg

Previous poster lifted the story of the early civilization of giants from here. Great hard SF novel, by the way. Recommend.
Let me ask you sth , in the bible and koran (kuraa'n) there are well spoken the words angels , and vreatures from the 7 skyes and the universe , so people believe they have to pray or they believe to not eat porc, hoewer they don t believe nth else , so people believe what they want to believe and when they want to .. for me creatures exist :) and I would like to call them species , as we are .

Kairos

Let me ask you sth , in the bible and koran (kuraa'n) there are well spoken the words angels , and vreatures from the 7 skyes and the universe , so people believe they have to pray or they believe to not eat porc, hoewer they don t believe nth else , so people believe what they want to believe and when they want to .. for me creatures exist :) and I would like to call them species , as we are .

I am unable to parse that sentence.

If you mean that angels are physical creatures, I am going to have to say: no.

Last edited:

Iamnoone

I am unable to parse that sentence.

If you mean that angels are physical creatures, I am going to have to say: no.
creatures is enough , or species or higher species whatever you want . ok from the next thing I post I ll speak a formal english :D

Kairos

creatures is enough , or species or higher species whatever you want . ok from the next thing I post I ll speak a formal english :D

Creature: yes.

Physical: no. They can create bodies if they want to out of matter, but that's not who they are; more like puppets.

Species: eh. Each angel is his own species. They are all unique.

Iamnoone

Creature: yes.

Physical: no. They can create bodies if they want to out of matter, but that's not who they are; more like puppets.

Species: eh. Each angel is his own species. They are all unique.
I was making just an analogy with sacred books and scientific books .
People believe what they choose to believe from their sacred books . And also from their science books .
If you confront them with each other the sacred books claimed the existence of different species and creatures , the scientific books never disclaimed it. So why is so hard for humans to believe their existence despite the name we give to what we don t know still ?
btw as about angels I don t think that way but everyone has his opinion :) have a good time .

Kairos

I was making just an analogy with sacred books and scientific books .
People believe what they choose to believe from their sacred books . And also from their science books .
If you confront them with each other the sacred books claimed the existence of different species and creatures , the scientific books never disclaimed it. So why is so hard for humans to believe their existence despite the name we give to what we don t know still ?
btw as about angels I don t think that way but everyone has his opinion :) have a good time .

In the case of angelic spirits: no. We have to deal with them all the time. Some people choose not to believe because they choose not to believe, even when they are being dragged out of their beds and harassed every single day. It's a weird human trait to ignore it.