Proof John Titor was a fraud...or not?

ann holt

I have been reading some of the john titor websight predictions, I still have to go with my original opinion on him, I believe he was a psychic but not a time traveler. That being a point though, it is possible for an ungrounded psychic to step outside of their body and take a look at events to come. But the timeline they are seen in is a bit like looking through water. It is somewhat distorted. As far as his political predictions, anyone could have seen the united states falling apart just by looking at a past historical record of the constant changes and alterations of the constitution and the slowly increasing power the two main political parties have been edging towards. It would not take a rocket scientist or time traveler to see that. I myself have been having nightmares and visions of world war 3 for a few years now.
I will say this though in his defense, during november of the year 2000 something odd did happen. I do not wish to say what that was, but I know it happened because I was there, anyway, I don't think that was a coincidence that that time was chosen to make himself known.