Proof of Time Travel

kat_woman

Proof of Time Travel

All of you Titor Fans will love this one .... http://tv.yahoo.com/news/wwn/20030319/1048...4808600007.html

'TIME-TRAVELER' BUSTED FOR INSIDER TRADING
Wednesday March 19, 2003

By CHAD KULTGEN

NEW YORK -- Federal investigators have arrested an enigmatic Wall Street wiz on insider-trading charges -- and incredibly, he claims to be a time-traveler from the year 2256!

Sources at the Security and Exchange Commission confirm that 44-year-old Andrew Carlssin offered the bizarre explanation for his uncanny success in the stock market after being led off in handcuffs on January 28.

\"We don't believe this guy's story -- he's either a lunatic or a pathological liar,\" says an SEC insider.

\"But the fact is, with an initial investment of only $800, in two weeks' time he had a portfolio valued at over $350 million. Every trade he made capitalized on unexpected business developments, which simply can't be pure luck.

\"The only way he could pull it off is with illegal inside information. He's going to sit in a jail cell on Rikers Island until he agrees to give up his sources.\"

The past year of nose-diving stock prices has left most investors crying in their beer. So when Carlssin made a flurry of 126 high-risk trades and came out the winner every time, it raised the eyebrows of Wall Street watchdogs.

\"If a company's stock rose due to a merger or technological breakthrough that was supposed to be secret, Mr. Carlssin somehow knew about it in advance,\" says the SEC source close to the hush-hush, ongoing investigation.

When investigators hauled Carlssin in for questioning, they got more than they bargained for: A mind-boggling four-hour confession.

Carlssin declared that he had traveled back in time from over 200 years in the future, when it is common knowledge that our era experienced one of the worst stock plunges in history. Yet anyone armed with knowledge of the handful of stocks destined to go through the roof could make a fortune.

\"It was just too tempting to resist,\" Carlssin allegedly said in his videotaped confession. \"I had planned to make it look natural, you know, lose a little here and there so it doesn't look too perfect. But I just got caught in the moment.\"

In a bid for leniency, Carlssin has reportedly offered to divulge \"historical facts\" such as the whereabouts of Osama Bin Laden and a cure for AIDS.

All he wants is to be allowed to return to the future in his \"time craft.\"

However, he refuses to reveal the location of the machine or discuss how it works, supposedly out of fear the technology could \"fall into the wrong hands.\"

Officials are quite confident the \"time-traveler's\" claims are bogus. Yet the SEC source admits, \"No one can find any record of any Andrew Carlssin existing anywhere before December 2002.\"

Weekly World News will continue to follow this story as it unfolds. Keep watching for further developments.

MOD Edit: added sub-title and quotes.

sosuemetoo

Astral Vibe

Proof of Time Travel

Seen as this topic has the right name for what I have got to show you all and the above stuff is old news, I thought I'd post this here.

Well my friend a few days ago said he was messing with his portable radio pen, because he thought it had broke, but he thinks it was just the batterys wasn't working. Anyway, he knew I was into the concept of TT. (He never really was much). He told me on Tuesday he had something important to tell me. So he did, after blabbing on and on. He said he thinks his radio distorted time. (As if*cough*)
Then I think it was earlier today I seen him again and he filmed it happening, thats what he told me. Then he gave me a copy of the film on VHS tape. I'm not convinced, but anyway I'm going to upload it somewhere so you can have a look and see what you think.

CaryP

Proof of Time Travel

Welcome to the plantation kat woman.

The Andrew Carlissin story is fairly old. I'm not trying to be disrespectful, but let me give you my thoughts for whatever that's worth. I saw this story about the time that it came out. The original article was posted in a "rag" that tends to publish pretty outrageous stories. You know, aliens visit the White House and have tea with the president, vampire boy, tomato eats Cleveland, that kind of stuff.

The rolling up of profits in the short time and magnitude given would be impossible unless you had exact knowledge of future intra-day movements of individual stock prices. There's no way you could get that much insider info on that many stocks as is alledged in the article in order to make exact trades. Insiders could give you info about good/bad news which could affect a stock price, but they'd have no way of knowing the magnitude of up or down moves.

If someone had been able to make exact buy and sell trades on volatile stocks, getting in at the exact bottom and out at the exact top - well, the only way to do that would be to have "future" analysis of intraday price movements on a number of stocks. Impossible to obtain without time travel. The regulators have consistently denied that any such person has ever been under investigation, or that he was ever apprehended. I believe them.

The rumor mill on Wall Street would not have been able to keep such a story quiet. It would have been all over the place. The "street" is full of rumors, conspiracy theories and all kinds of speculation about market manipulation, etc. A story like this one would have been all over the financial networks, which I watch all day long. I was doing this at the time this story was originally published. Never saw anything about it. While it's an entertaining story, I find it impossible to believe except as a hoax.

Thanks for the contribution. It was fun revisiting this one. Looking forward to more of your posts.

Cary

ZeoEmeraude

Proof of Time Travel

I agree with CaryP. on this one ppl. There is no way in "God's Green Creation" that this kat could have pulled this one off. I mean the mathematics alone spells hoax. After all, I saw "Bat Boy" land in my yard last nite with "Catwoman" in his arms...... These "smear" publications are only in it because <span style='color:purple'>"middle-age -supermaket-gossipers" read the crap. It sells..and it keeps the imaginations alive of those who are unwilling to believe that thier "normal" lives have gone beyond the transparent "veils" that blind them from real "truth." </span> In short....don't believe everything you read or see...."The Matrix" has us all.

kat_woman

Proof of Time Travel

I should have known you guys would have read about that one already.

Anyone read the post from another forum dating back to this weekend (November 13th) where some guy from Denmark is being Paid by a traveller to

A: Locate someone who he can be 'honest' with about his motivations i.ae. someone who will believe the story he is being told

B: He is allowed to give his story in his own words and then

C: He should ask for the aid of people in a certain set of projects. He does not know what these projects ARE yet, but he is told that they concern an affirmation of knowledge, and that it is somehow 'both ways'. Apparently (and this is my own understanding of my conversations with him, not any direct explanation) I am to 'exchange' knowledge with certain types of people, delivering knowledge that HE has (I think!) in return for knowledge from people in here.

My question is why wouldn't this traveller just get on line himself?

StarLord

Proof of Time Travel

That is quite a gig. Too bad it's not a paying gig.

Life is very easy if you can find other people to be foolish for you.

There is no excitement like a third party story getting out of hand and waiting for the grown result to make it's way back to you

Come to think of it, this sounds very much like Big Business & International Diplomacy. I wonder if the 'traveler' isn't some bored Embassy person stationed in Denmark.

The Federation

Proof of Time Travel

Correct, I believe this story to be false.

It originated on Weekly World News and when I contacted the author asking about it he pretty much blew me off and discontinued communications.

Besides, Bat Boy is more interesting. :D

CaryP

Proof of Time Travel

Besides, Bat Boy is more interesting.

The hell is his "batness" anyway? Hackimer you out there, bud? I hope all is well for you pal. We're missing you my friend. Check in and say hello when you get a chance.

For those new here Rob Hackimer is the official resident board "Jester". I even sent him a Jester hat. He hasn't been around for awhile and he is sorely missed. He is a highly respected and cherished member of this community.

C'mon you damned New York City Yankee, check in and let us know you're alright bubba.

Cary