Proove Things You're Talking About

iNeedYourSoul

Re: Proove Things You're Talking About

JRSpencer i'm appreciated. And sorry everyone if my English is not clear. It's my second language only.

Bitmaster

come to think of it, I've so far never seen anyone actually proving their claims. Anyone know of a thread with a TT who have posted evidence?

StarLord

Perago posetd lies correct? How could lies be considered a form of proof?

KiraSjon

Well, in my opinion, they aren't - because of their very nature. But, he did submit someone's version of "proof" and it was accepted as such by others.

Dictionary.com has this definition that I think is applicable here:
Convincing or persuasive demonstration: was asked for proof of his identity; an employment history that was proof of her dependability. ?
The state of being convinced or persuaded by consideration of evidence.

It was definately a convincing, persuasive demonstration and closed the book to some. In that sense, I suppose proof is most definately relative. It seems to run the same personal standard as reality.

JediStryker

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"KiraSjon\")</div>
Well, in my opinion, they aren't - because of their very nature. But, he did submit someone's version of \"proof\" and it was accepted as such by others.

Dictionary.com has this definition that I think is applicable here:

It was definately a convincing, persuasive demonstration and closed the book to some. In that sense, I suppose proof is most definately relative. It seems to run the same personal standard as reality.[/b]

Proof is definitely in the eye of the beholder, as many people still believe in John Titor despite what I see to be loads of proof to the contrary. What can you do?

StarLord

Go to the 20 and Punt. At the very least, you can see real results from that....