psb7 spirit radio mystery

steven chiverton

this interesting itc research device like all other radios should have at least some manufacturer details on it and examining my psb7 spirit radio i find no details whats so ever on who made it only that a distribution incorporation distributes it and upon looking up das incorporation online the psb7 is not even listed there with some things they distributed so whats the big mystery and if i typed who makes the psb7 spirit radios on my google search engine i get all opposite answers as to who really made these so i wonder if this psb7 spirit radio is manufactured secretly and distributed by a corporation who dosent have it listed on there site hence dummy corporation? now for a product like this with missing true manufacturer details on it , i begin to wonder who gets the money for this device made by unknown company or is it a reversed engineered product from something connected to roswell crash craft recovery or alien technology , and if in any way would the profits from the sale of these devices being thunneled directly to the secret space fleet operations is my wildest geuss

TimeFlipper

this interesting itc research device like all other radios should have at least some manufacturer details on it and examining my psb7 spirit radio i find no details whats so ever on who made it only that a distribution incorporation distributes it and upon looking up das incorporation online the psb7 is not even listed there with some things they distributed so whats the big mystery and if i typed who makes the psb7 spirit radios on my google search engine i get all opposite answers as to who really made these so i wonder if this psb7 spirit radio is manufactured secretly and distributed by a corporation who dosent have it listed on there site hence dummy corporation? now for a product like this with missing true manufacturer details on it , i begin to wonder who gets the money for this device made by unknown company or is it a reversed engineered product from something connected to roswell crash craft recovery or alien technology , and if in any way would the profits from the sale of these devices being thunneled directly to the secret space fleet operations is my wildest geuss

The ITC Limited is an Indian Multinational Conglomerate Company Headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal..Established in 1910 as the Imperial Tobacco Company of India Limited...The Company Was Renamed as the Tobacco Company Limited in 1970, and later to ITC Limited in 1974..
It has no exclusive owner, every single shareholder is an owner in his own right...However there is a board headed by Yogesh Chander Deveshwar, the Chairman...It seems to be run very similar to the mobile phone sim-card company, Giff Gaff, iam thinking about joining them..

In your quest for knowing who owns the company making that PSB7 Spirit Box and who gets all the money for it, you allowed your wonderful imagination to run riot with you....You thought it was a reverse engineered product from something connected to the Roswell craft recovery, or alien technology...And you believed the profits from the sales of the PSB7 might be tunnelled directly to the Secret Space Fleet operations :eek:...

Allow me to explain what the ITC PSB7 spirit box is and who designed it....A guy called Gary Galker, along with "spiritual guidance and influence" from Chris Fleming created the spirit box, which was first aired on US TV on October 30th 2009 hosted by the Ghost Adventure Live Show (That show is now on UK TV, and I can honestly say it is abysmal and the worst of the worst shows of its type on UK TV today!!)..
The device is supposed to receive Ghosts that are present within the White Noise that is picked up alongside any FM Radio Station..

It is essentially an FM radio receiver that scans forwards and backwards between 76 to 87.9Mhz...,The naturally occurring White Noise between each Radio station is not removed or "squelched out"...In other words its just a "very bog standard early type of VHF receiver"...But never the less Cousin Steve, i feel your wonderful imagination will bring forth lots of stimulating and riveting information about that ITC PSB7, and tell us all exactly what it picks up :)..