Psychic Animals

DEATH OMEN

Just my personal belief, from what I have read, noted behavior of my two dogs when I traveled in England to various locations that were "supposedly haunted", both definitely "saw something" I did not and their disposition is such unless they "sense" "something" they do not "like", they are both as "laid back" as they can be.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Animals have such heightened senses that we don't have of course, and we can't even fully comprehend the way theie senses work...so I believe they can sense "spirits" and such... You hear about it all the time, animals growling, staring off as if they see something we don't, even getting startled and hiding...

DEATH OMEN

Since the restored 150+ yo house I reside in is supposedly "haunted", I think it is but beside the point, my dogs, not small by any means, simply will not go into the library with me, where the maim computer is, and will stand at the door, which is wide, as are al the doors in the house, and stare at "something", growl and bare their fangs, which are pretty intimidating in themselves. The rest of the house, all the rooms but the library, they have as theirs, which drives my wife and the home cleaners totally mad about dog hair. Oh, I feel there is "something" in here with me but as I have learned over the years, don't bother "it" and "it' probably won't bother you. Mutual agreement.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Since the restored 150+ yo house I reside in is supposedly "haunted", I think it is but beside the point, my dogs, not small by any means, simply will not go into the library with me, where the maim computer is, and will stand at the door, which is wide, as are al the doors in the house, and stare at "something", growl and bare their fangs, which are pretty intimidating in themselves. The rest of the house, all the rooms but the library, they have as theirs, which drives my wife and the home cleaners totally mad about dog hair. Oh, I feel there is "something" in here with me but as I have learned over the years, don't bother "it" and "it' probably won't bother you. Mutual agreement.
Yeah, that might be the case sometimes... I know any kind of "activity" I've experienced seems to follow a disturbence or vhange in the house: someone new moves in, if there's a lot of tension between the people dwelling in the house, if I havethe house redecorated or changed... Then after a while things usually calm down...iI know for some people, things can become worse rather than calm down...

DEATH OMEN

Yeah, that might be the case sometimes... I know any kind of "activity" I've experienced seems to follow a disturbence or vhange in the house: someone new moves in, if there's a lot of tension between the people dwelling in the house, if I havethe house redecorated or changed... Then after a while things usually calm down...iI know for some people, things can become worse rather than calm down...

Usually does, then again, it might be just the start of matters getting worse.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith

Usually does, then again, it might be just the start of matters getting worse.
That's true, true...

DEATH OMEN

If matters do get 'worst" t least it will break the boredom of reading about the paranormal...and reading info., "facts", "speculations" about what I doubt we mortals don't have a clue about, we just "think" we do.:) :) :)