Public lecture:THEORY OF INTER-RELATIONS

Alpha and 0mega

Public lecture:THEORY OF INTER-RELATIONS

If u hav any questions or doubt,pls do feel like a bird and write it down on the forum, post a private message,or simply send a email or by any other means u could find to contact me.:)Alrite i am glad its all over,hav a last sip of ur coffee and good night or good morning or perhaps good afternoon or wat ever blah blah blah jus finish ur coffee!:p</span>
</span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span>

Lucidus

Re: Public lecture:THEORY OF INTER-RELATIONS

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Alpha and 0mega\")</div>
If u hav any questions or doubt,pls do feel like a bird and write it down on the forum, post a private message,or simply send a email or by any other means u could find to contact me.:)Alrite i am glad its all over,hav a last sip of ur coffee and good night or good morning or perhaps good afternoon or wat ever blah blah blah jus finish ur coffee!:p</span>
</span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span>
[/b]

Ok, lets hear more about these counter-attacks. How does the time traveller protect himself from the effects of bending mattertime?

Alpha and 0mega

Re: Public lecture:THEORY OF INTER-RELATIONS

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Alpha and 0mega\")</div>

[/b]
that the counter attack,jim