Putin will win

HDRKID

I took a big risk years ago. Back then Putin was prez of russia. I said, I had gone to the future and he gives the order to nuke america. Debunkers said "the russian constitution prevents him from running again so you were wrong."

Constitution was changed, and tomorrow he will be elected prez. I predicted this would occur. When he is president he will order an attack on america. All our cities greater than 100,000 will be turned into vapor.

I predicted an economic crisis. It will get worse. I predicted bankruptcy for major US companies. Yeah, I named names.
General Motors
Blockbuster
Borders
Kodak.

Instead debunkers go through my thousands of predictions to find the very few that did not come true, instead of preparing. I already have my underground shelter and am ready for what is coming.

Putin dreamed of destroying america. He is getting ready to deliver the death blow - mark my words on this one. He blames US for destroying the once mighty soviet union.

http://blogs.ottawacitizen.com/2012...forces-build-modern-icbms-and-other-missiles/

Peregrini

HDRKID;
I decided some time ago to not respond to your posts unless you directly addressed me. I respond this time because your Doom and Gloom continues with little to no accountability. It is time for some.
You make claims that have no accreditation, citation, or basis in fact what-so-ever. Linking to an article citing his desire for a strong Russia during an election campaign, while he is most likely to win it, it is not guaranteed, is nothing more than expected.

You claim;
"I took a big risk years ago. Back then Putin was prez of russia. I said, I had gone to the future and he gives the order to nuke america. Debunkers said "the russian constitution prevents him from running again so you were wrong.".
Please link to this prediction.

You claim;
"I predicted an economic crisis. It will get worse. I predicted bankruptcy for major US companies. Yeah, I named names.
General Motors
Blockbuster
Borders
Kodak."
Again post to these so they can be verified as being intuitive and not simply according to the current attitudes (as I suspect. I seem to remember this a little).

You claim;
"Instead debunkers go through my thousands of predictions to find the very few that did not come true, instead of preparing."

Perhaps you then, would care to point out some of the "thousands" of predictions you claim have come true.

You claim;
" I already have my underground shelter and am ready for what is coming."

Please, I have asked before, post a few pictures, like you happily do of your HRD device, to prove your claim.
I allow for one thing concerning your "shelter" though. I will alleviate the necessity of burying your smelly, rotting, disease causing corpse in the event we are attacked.

Finally, you claim;
" Putin dreamed of destroying america. He is getting ready to deliver the death blow - mark my words on this one. He blames US for destroying the once mighty soviet union."
As has every other Soviet leader since the fall of the Soviet Union. As for delivering the 'death blow' , the article you link to describes a 10 year plan, during which time the US will just sit idly by and do nothing ourselves? Obama will be gone (hopefully sooner-than-later) and with him will go his apologist attitudes, debasement of America, and military strength reductions. The US will continually work to counter any Russian advances.
But, directly to your claim that Putin "will" attack the US I ask, "To what purpose?"
Any attack would be responded to. Russia would "itself" be utterly devastated. How does that rebuild the Soviet Empire Putin envisions?
As usual, your Doom and Gloom, only illustrate your own fears. Good luck with that.