Pyramids Develope Mysterious Force Field That Could Protect Them!

TimeFlipper

Joe Parr featured in this video is one of only a few people allowed access to the top of the Great Pyramid...Some Paranormalis members will have realised the Delta Time Antenna (DTA) is constructed from the base of two pyramids stuck together, such as the DTA in my own profile photo..

MODAT7

Something I've wondered... Given the DTA is made up of 3 square antennas in an X, Y, and Z relationship... Would it work if the square antennas were circular antennas, thus forming a sphere?

TimeFlipper

Something I've wondered... Given the DTA is made up of 3 square antennas in an X, Y, and Z relationship... Would it work if the square antennas were circular antennas, thus forming a sphere?
Thank you for the question...The Delta Time Antenna (DTA) shape represents that of the pyramids, which illustrates the three forms (X Y Z) that make up our own dimension of Length Width and Height...Try out the circular DTA for yourself :)

The word Delta is Latin for change/modulation, therefore Delta Time means we have a changing of time, that is manufactured within the antenna shape itself through an external modulation...Why not read about it in the book, The Montauk Project Experiments In Time? :D

MODAT7

Thank you for the question...The Delta Time Antenna (DTA) shape represents that of the pyramids, which illustrates the three forms (X Y Z) that make up our own dimension of Length Width and Height...Try out the circular DTA for yourself :)

The word Delta is Latin for change/modulation, therefore Delta Time means we have a changing of time, that is manufactured within the antenna shape itself through an external modulation...Why not read about it in the book, The Montauk Project Experiments In Time? :D
I have done some reading on the DTA and PE. I can't remember anything said about why the shapes were pyramids, just that they are, and was curious if there was something behind the Egyptian pyramid type design. Given my health problems, I'm currently giving medical reading the priority.

I haven't studied radio antennas very much, but it seems like the X-Y-Z oriented squares would have some odd harmonics that might make them difficult to tune. Or maybe those harmonics are required for an undisclosed reason. Circular antennas that have been tuned would likely have less of those harmonics and could lock into something cleaner. Or maybe without those extra harmonics, the circular antenna may be limited in how far back/forward it can go. Just curious.

TimeFlipper

I have done some reading on the DTA and PE. I can't remember anything said about why the shapes were pyramids, just that they are, and was curious if there was something behind the Egyptian pyramid type design. Given my health problems, I'm currently giving medical reading the priority.

I haven't studied radio antennas very much, but it seems like the X-Y-Z oriented squares would have some odd harmonics that might make them difficult to tune. Or maybe those harmonics are required for an undisclosed reason. Circular antennas that have been tuned would likely have less of those harmonics and could lock into something cleaner. Or maybe without those extra harmonics, the circular antenna may be limited in how far back/forward it can go. Just curious.
I sincerely hope your health improves very quickly...Most harmonic and spurious RF emisions come from poorly functioning radio transmitters, but can be controlled...Lots of amateur radio antennas use straight lengths of copper wire or directional beam antennas that cover specific frequencies usually in the VHF regions...

Pyramids are said to emit strange radio signals, the video below might help you out...When you feel better it would be useful to read the book i suggested and you might even want to build a DTA, or get someone else to build one for you...

Last edited:

jiangnanah

There are only dead people in the world who can truly physical time travel, but when they die, they go into another dimension and know the secret to physical time travel , but they can never come back. In fact, the spirits of the Pharaohs of the Egyptian pyramids they also traveled through to other places, I hear it's the Pleiades star Cluster. But they can't come back. So it's not a time machine at all. If future people can travel through time and they come to our community, hopefully they will be able to tell us the secret of time travel.

TimeFlipper

There are only dead people in the world who can truly physical time travel, but when they die, they go into another dimension and know the secret to physical time travel , but they can never come back. In fact, the spirits of the Pharaohs of the Egyptian pyramids they also traveled through to other places, I hear it's the Pleiades star Cluster. But they can't come back. So it's not a time machine at all. If future people can travel through time and they come to our community, hopefully they will be able to tell us the secret of time travel.
So what would you say is the purpose of those radio frequencies being emitted from the Pyramid?

Last edited: