Qronos 1

Samstwitch

I stand corrected I did not mean to come off in any negative way. I find all this intriguing and want to learn more about it.

I didn't meant to sound harsh either. It's a fascinating subject that has intrigued me for many years.

I think you would enjoy reading the other threads that I linked to. There's a lot of information there.

Leslie

ooops. forgot to add...Fresh ideas are awesome. Follow your research and heart. No one knows exactly the truth. I'm all ears. well, eyes in this case. I'm interested to read what you have learned.

Dulux

Actually... Qronos1 did say one very important thing that validates him much higher than John Titor. "Yes WW3 took allot from us and the asteroid that hit the earth in 2032 also did some bad things, but we have come out off all that ok." The meteor is projected to hit in 2029, but the year is an assumption because of natural variable. I find it interesting that he mentioned this, since it's a complete fact now that it will occur. Qronos1 mentioning it actually hitting the Earth is even more interesting. I would take Qronos1 more seriously than Qronos16 because of that small statement. the reason why is on Debate - John Titor | Paranormalis

Time Travel

Jasmine

Actually... Qronos1 did say one very important thing that validates him much higher than John Titor. "Yes WW3 took allot from us and the asteroid that hit the earth in 2032 also did some bad things, but we have come out off all that ok." The meteor is projected to hit in 2029, but the year is an assumption because of natural variable. I find it interesting that he mentioned this, since it's a complete fact now that it will occur. Qronos1 mentioning it actually hitting the Earth is even more interesting. I would take Qronos1 more seriously than Qronos16 because of that small statement. the reason why is on Debate - John Titor | Paranormalis

Time Travel
Question has there been anyone else claiming to be a Time Traveler since the mid 2000's?? I haven't found anymore. If so why did that all stop back then?

Dulux

I'm curious... can you compile a little list of names you've read from, because this is a new topic for me actually. I can take a shot in the dark- maybe there's specific years a time traveller goes back for... so maybe they'll turn up again towards the end of this year. :b

Dulux

Sorry, this is my current obsession...

I noticed this period thing though - "My name is Wyatt and I was born 11-3-2041.I come from the year 2065.2 of my years ago another one came here on a mission that was a secret one."

Qronos16 says 11-3-2041 and then puts a period without spaces.

Interestingly enough... so does Qronos1, "It is because of their fight things are not as bad as they could be.In my world of 2063 they loose."

Even in Qronos16 the other people comment to him with periods like THIS. In the little commonalities, there is an instinctual suspicion.

But I just thought this was interesting all together. You might ask now, WHAT is "Qronos"?

Samstwitch

Time Travel

Examining the facts, there was an article dated June 17, 2002 about scientists saying an asteroid will hit the earth around that time, and I posted it in Comment #15 HERE. We won't know until 2029 whether or not Qronos1's prediction will happen or not until that year comes and goes. Therefore Qronos1 has not proven anything yet on this subject.

As far as Qronos1's posts in the Blog, since it was possible to alter the date, it has been debunked. However, if someone could find Qronos1 posts somewhere else, or conversations about his Blog that are dated 2005, then we would have some proof that he posted it in 2005. But so far, we have nothing to validate the date on his Blog.

(Qronos16 has been disqualified from being a Time Traveler, in my book, because of my research findings. It's very possible that Qronos1 and Qronos16 are the same person posing as Time Travelers. Neither of them have any differences in their speech/writings from us that they should have if they were actually from a different time period.)

With John Titor, we know he made his postings between 1999-2001. He told us many things that would happen in the future, and 11 years later, many of those things have indeed happened. The things that didn't happen have been sifted through and can be attributed to his presence here altering the events on our Timeline. (JT also told us about the hidden code in the IBM 5100, which he could not have known about unless he was one of the original Engineers that created it, or a Time Traveler, because that information was not public knowledge in 1999, but JT knew about it.)

IMO, this year, 2012, will make or break JT's story as he gave us clues about something that is supposed to happen this year. These things are all discussed on the 2 other JT threads on the Forum.

kristy

Examining the facts, there was an article dated June 17, 2002 about scientists saying an asteroid will hit the earth around that time, and I posted it in Comment #15 HERE. We won't know until 2029 whether or not Qronos1's prediction will happen or not until that year comes and goes. Therefore Qronos1 has not proven anything yet on this subject.

As far as Qronos1's posts in the Blog, since it was possible to alter the date, it has been debunked. However, if someone could find Qronos1 posts somewhere else, or conversations about his Blog that are dated 2005, then we would have some proof that he posted it in 2005. But so far, we have nothing to validate the date on his Blog.

(Qronos16 has been disqualified from being a Time Traveler, in my book, because of my research findings. It's very possible that Qronos1 and Qronos16 are the same person posing as Time Travelers. Neither of them have any differences in their speech/writings from us that they should have if they were actually from a different time period.)

With John Titor, we know he made his postings between 1999-2001. He told us many things that would happen in the future, and 11 years later, many of those things have indeed happened. The things that didn't happen have been sifted through and can be attributed to his presence here altering the events on our Timeline. (JT also told us about the hidden code in the IBM 5100, which he could not have known about unless he was one of the original Engineers that created it, or a Time Traveler, because that information was not public knowledge in 1999, but JT knew about it.)

IMO, this year, 2012, will make or break JT's story as he gave us clues about something that is supposed to happen this year. These things are all discussed on the 2 other JT threads on the Forum.

Forgive me if I sound a little harsh I’m not trying to come off that way. But where do you get that nothing Qronos1 or Qronos16 said happen? Q16 said that there would be foreign troops in our country that's happen he also stated that the Dow would reach 12000 and more then crash. Now it's reached over 12000 but no crash yet. You seem to be real quick to dismiss anyone else's claims but you say John T was only wrong because he changed something by being here. I don't know how you could come to that conclusion. Q16 also said that China would attack the USA while some sort of crisis is going on in the USA. I think we can all agree that our economy just like the Q's both said is about to crash within the next 2 to 3 years. China has been building up there forces 10 fold in the last 2 yrs. What are they getting ready for? Russia and China out right said that if we attack Iran they would respond. I can't remember which Q said this but he said that Iran would be the new problem. I again want to say I could bring things up John T said that did not happen but as stated before you would say it didn't happen because his being here changed something. But if the other "Time Travelers" missed it well they wasn't real. I agree both the Q's spelling was horrible. Q16 seem to have a problem with the word lose idk why that is. To say that it was the same person because they both couldn't spell seems to be a little outlandish to me. Something else I have noticed here and on other sites as well. Why do we assume that if they are time travelers they should automatically be smarter? From what I’m getting they did not invent the technology. All I’m getting at is if your going to research this then treat it all the same.