Quantum Humour

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Quantum Humour

Ha ha haaaaa! Brilliant! :lol:

Unintentional

Quantum Humour

You know, is saying brilliant every five minutes a UK thing? I am not picking on you Grayson what so ever. :lol: I am kinda picking on Harry Potter 3. <_< That red headed kid kept saying, "Brilliant!" a lot. :rolleyes: Kinda iritated me. :angry:

Phoenix

Quantum Humour

Hee hee hee,

That was cute Anoah. :)

Oh, you have the responsibilities of moderating now. So it is up to you to keep the peace. You just get me when you want a category added or if you need IP look up stuff. No need to worry about me spotting you for political humor. That is your job now. You and the five other temporal nights. ;) I trust your judgment that is why you are mods.

Unintentional

Quantum Humour

What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad distraction of war is wrought under the name of totalitarianism, or the holy name of liberty or democracy?

M. K. Ghandi

The difference is those who have died in the name of liberty or democracy did not die in vain!

Anoah

Quantum Humour

Hee hee hee,

That was cute Anoah.

Oh, you have the responsibilities of moderating now. So it is up to you to keep the peace. You just get me when you want a category added or if you need IP look up stuff. No need to worry about me spotting you for political humor. That is your job now. You and the five other temporal nights. I trust your judgment that is why you are mods.

Im well aware of all that Phoenix. Thats why I threw it in your face a bit. All in good fun sweetheart. :D ;) :p

Unintentional

Quantum Humour

ramirez.gif