Quantum Humour

Unintentional

Quantum Humour

Ramirez is GOD!!!!!!! :lol:

Sorry if those toons weren't TT related, but I figured since you were tired of Bush bashing, those two would balance out your one! :p

Anoah

Quantum Humour

I liked those cartoons a lot Unintentional. Thank you very much. Its always good to have a laugh.

erikstalhammar

Quantum Humour

Originally posted by Unintentional@Jun 14 2004, 07:46 PM
You know, is saying brilliant every five minutes a UK thing? ?I am not picking on you Grayson what so ever. ?:lol: ?I am kinda picking on Harry Potter 3. ?<_< ?That red headed kid kept saying, \"Brilliant!\" a lot. ? :rolleyes: Kinda iritated me. :angry:
brilliant :D
naaah i love UK
and besides modern Uk is nothing like that
the slang is alllooott cooler i think craig david explains that :D

Anoah

Quantum Humour

Actually they do say Brilliant every five minutes in the UK. Well, at least they do in north yorks.

Unintentional

Quantum Humour

This one is actually time travel related!
ltr040628.gif

bluerosesmall.jpg

Time Travel Forum

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Quantum Humour

Originally posted by Anoah@Jun 28 2004, 08:48 PM
Actually they do say Brilliant every five minutes in the UK. Well, at least they do in north yorks.

No, Yorkies say: Bi-rill-ee-yant

The rest of us say: Brrill-ee-ant

There IS a difference. :p

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Quantum Humour

Originally posted by Unintentional@Jun 15 2004, 03:05 AM
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad distraction of war is wrought under the name of totalitarianism, or the holy name of liberty or democracy?

M. K. Ghandi

The difference is those who have died in the name of liberty or democracy did not die in vain!

Oh God!!! Those who die in war, always die in vain. Liberty and democracy are merely perspectives given by the victor.