quantum mechanics the study of substance which determines existence, which in turn determines methods for time travel

TimeFlipper

What has Quantum Mechanics ACTUALLY done for the World?..
The entire computer industry is built around Quantum Mechanics...Computers and other devices that use "Integrated Circuits", which are layers of millions of very tiny transistors, or semiconductors, where a million of them (or more) can sit on the top of a pin head..

The Delta Time Generator, no matter how simple the device might look, is essentially a Quantum Mechanical device that also has the ability to Quantum Tunnel...It contains a very old Transistor, or Semiconductor, that performs identical functions to the ultra small transistors that make up modern day Integrated Circuits :)..

If you guys want to discuss Quantum Mechanics, you might find it useful to find out exactly what Quantum Mechanics mean...Take note of the word "Mechanics" in this instance, that broadly means something that is physically made through knowledge of Quantum Physics :)..

Last edited:

QPN

What has Quantum Mechanics ACTUALLY done for the World?..
The entire computer industry is built around Quantum Mechanics...Computers and other devices that use "Integrated Circuits", which are layers of millions of very tiny transistors, or semiconductors, where a million of them (or more) can sit on the top of a pin head..

The Delta Time Generator, no matter how simple the device might look, is essentially a Quantum Mechanical device that also has the ability to Quantum Tunnel...It contains a very old Transistor, or Semiconductor, that performs identical functions to the ultra small transistors that make up modern day Integrated Circuits :)..

If you guys want to discuss Quantum Mechanics, you might find it useful to find out exactly what Quantum Mechanics mean...Take note of the word "Mechanics" in this instance, that broadly means something that is physically made through knowledge of Quantum Physics :)..

I here what you are saying TimeFlipper & yes there is large measure of truth to what you are saying. However we aren't so much talking about quantum mechanics itself but rather we are talking about our universe as a whole & in its entirety as being a hypothetical quantum mathematical object.

TimeFlipper

I here what you are saying TimeFlipper & yes there is large measure of truth to what you are saying. However we aren't so much talking about quantum mechanics itself but rather we are talking about our universe as a whole & in its entirety as being a hypothetical quantum mathematical object.

I suggest you look at the title of this thread, which states...."Quantum Mechanics" the study of substance which determines Existence, which in turn determines methods for Time-Travel....The Delta Time Generator I mentioned is a type of Time-Machine ;)..

I think all of you were trying to come up with your own theories of what ever you were talking about, which is fine...However the old man TimeFlipper tries to guide you simply through the huge area of solid state technology, and how Quantum Mechanics were involved in it :D..

dimension-1hacker

the blueprints and the physical are two different things if the things do not exist separately none exist as if none are separate none are themselves and both need to be different to support each others existence. Yet each is separate and together, for the physical to be the way it is contains or is connected to the blueprints and viseversa to some degree, yet at the same time is separate, cannot be part of yet apart of to make support itself,

added: is not but is adds up to is.. because

will add more later, lack of sleep effects my brain very negatively. forgetfullness and so on, it can be excrusiating to have that double edged blade.

can understand your way of compounding information and definitions because of the concepts behind the definitions that I can deduct need to exist for existence to exist. better then a theory, if not the whole, then an accurate description of the part based off my current degraded but great understanding of logic.
can determine somepersons temporary IQ based off appearance because of training, and based off the syntax used.
@QPN

Last edited:

QPN

I suggest you look at the title of this thread, which states...."Quantum Mechanics" the study of substance which determines Existence, which in turn determines methods for Time-Travel....The Delta Time Generator I mentioned is a type of Time-Machine ;)..

Alright TimeFlipper you want to go down this road then we'll go down it. It is to my understanding that most people know there are 2 side to every coin. In that most people know there are flip sides to some of the things inside our universe. However it is of my opinion that there is a boundary which not only holds these 2 flip sides separate from each other but it is also of my opinion that this boundary binds these 2 flip sides together. In fact this is 1 of the things that my boolean based equation above deals with. At the same time though if time is a sequencer & if there are quantum instances of time then it is of my belief that the quantum physics/mechanics of time must not only define & cause a boundary which holds 1 quantum instance of sequenced time separate from the next quantum instance of sequenced time but I also believe that this boundary must bind these 2 quantum instances of sequenced time together. As such it is of my belief that if a person wanted to make a quantum tunneling time machine then that person would have to figure out just exactly how the next quantum instance of the space-time continuum not only becomes the present quantum instance of the space-time continuum but also figure out how & why the next quantum instance of the space-time continuum gets quantum identified as being the next quantum instance of the space-time continuum and then figure out how to quantum identify a past quantum instance of the space-time continuum as being the next quantum instance of the space-time continuum for the elementary subatomic particles which make an object what it is thereby possibly causing those elementary subatomic particles & the object they help to construct to jump back to a past quantum instance of the space-time continuum. So now TimeFlipper is this what the Delta Time Generator does? Will its quantum tunneling transister allow me to dimensional jump backwards in time? :)

TimeFlipper

Alright TimeFlipper you want to go down this road then we'll go down it. It is to my understanding that most people know there are 2 side to every coin. In that most people know there are flip sides to some of the things inside our universe. However it is of my opinion that there is a boundary which not only holds these 2 flip sides separate from each other but it is also of my opinion that this boundary binds these 2 flip sides together. In fact this is 1 of the things that my boolean based equation above deals with. At the same time though if time is a sequencer & if there are quantum instances of time then it is of my belief that the quantum physics/mechanics of time must not only define & cause a boundary which holds 1 quantum instance of sequenced time separate from the next quantum instance of sequenced time but I also believe that this boundary must bind these 2 quantum instances of sequenced time together. As such it is of my belief that if a person wanted to make a quantum tunneling time machine then that person would have to figure out just exactly how the next quantum instance of the space-time continuum not only becomes the present quantum instance of the space-time continuum but also figure out how & why the next quantum instance of the space-time continuum gets quantum identified as being the next quantum instance of the space-time continuum and then figure out how to quantum identify a past quantum instance of the space-time continuum as being the next quantum instance of the space-time continuum for the elementary subatomic particles which make an object what it is thereby possibly causing those elementary subatomic particles & the object they help to construct to jump back to a past quantum instance of the space-time continuum. So now TimeFlipper is this what the Delta Time Generator does? Will its quantum tunneling transister allow me to dimensional jump backwards in time? :)

Enjoy the video...If you want to skip the Philadelphia Experiment and go to the Delta Time Generator, fast forward 2 Hours 39 minutes..
There is also a circuit diagram in the Paranormalis Time Machines and experiments forum for The Delta Time Generator....
The Scanning Tunneling Microscope (STM) has been around for decades, check it out :)..

Last edited:

QPN

the blueprints and the physical are two different things if the things do not exist separately none exist as if none are separate none are themselves and both need to be different to support each others existence. Yet each is separate and together, for the physical to be the way it is contains or is connected to the blueprints and viseversa to some degree, yet at the same time is separate, cannot be part of yet apart of to make support itself,

added: is not but is adds up to is.. because

will add more later, lack of sleep effects my brain very negatively. forgetfullness and so on, it can be excrusiating to have that double edged blade.

can understand your way of compounding information and definitions because of the concepts behind the definitions that I can deduct need to exist for existence to exist. better then a theory, if not the whole, then an accurate description of the part based off my current degraded but great understanding of logic.
can determine somepersons temporary IQ based off appearance because of training, and based off the syntax used.
@QPN

Hey dimension-1hacker why do you think reality needs a blueprint?

dimension-1hacker

Hey dimension-1hacker why do you think reality needs a blueprint?
why is something itself, how can something be itself without a cause? There is substance and there is molded substance, there is an inbetween cause? If the board and the pieces do not know how to move, how can the pieces move to different parts of the board, is it the board causing the pieces, yet the pieces are separate from the board, if the board are molded with the pieces how can the pieces not be the board, and if the board is just the board where are the peices?

QPN

why is something itself, how can something be itself without a cause? There is substance and there is molded substance, there is an in between cause? If the board and the pieces do not know how to move, how can the pieces move to different parts of the board, is it the board causing the pieces, yet the pieces are separate from the board, if the board are molded with the pieces how can the pieces not be the board, and if the board is just the board where are the pieces?

I like that answer dimension-1hacker, that's pretty good! What if the board and the pieces both are just manifestations of unifying rules/laws of the board & the pieces? Change the rules change the manifestation of the board and or the pieces.