quantum mechanics the study of substance which determines existence, which in turn determines methods for time travel

dimension-1hacker

It's not cognitive, its ultimatums and prospective behavior.
the ultimatum meaning the ability to determine what is correct based off what is not correct which can improve over time perhaps leading to that state and prospective behavior defined as definition of the physical and time?

IAmThoth

the ultimatum meaning the ability to determine what is correct based off what is not correct which can improve over time perhaps leading to that state and prospective behavior defined as definition of the physical and time?
Nothing will improve over time which has already existed...

dimension-1hacker

That's why man has wilt, so shalt be the nature of technology.
In my current capacity I doubt I can understand the depth and the concepts being described, now it is hard to think past five dimensional thought I know if what I think I know is correct and if so how and what is lacking. I am relying on the abilities I have left, and the store of understanding I compiled.

My cognitive abilities are steadily decreased because of my lack of action and perhaps temporary lack of will power, in my situation and because of the amount of healthy food I am not consuming and sleep deprivation I may of passed in this environment the point of no return. I may be able to understand what you have discovered and understand to some degree and see the significance of your mental victory but even the syntax I am using is less then ideal; what I can do is a double edged sword that cuts down barriers can also cut myself.

perhaps you have the ability to time travel, change what you perceive to be around you, and gained a complete understanding of existence. I was close. perhaps the only way to succeed and try to break past that mental barrier is to go back in time and regain the opportunities lost. I understand how much I can potentially understand in an instant and perhaps how little or how much I understand. I know how create a spaceship that can travel past the speed of light, if you were referring to that.

IAmThoth

In my current capacity I doubt I can understand the depth and the concepts being described, now it is hard to think past five dimensional thought I know if what I think I know is correct and if so how and what is lacking. I am relying on the abilities I have left, and the store of understanding I compiled.

My cognitive abilities are steadily decreased because of my lack of action and perhaps temporary lack of will power, in my situation and because of the amount of healthy food I am not consuming and sleep deprivation I may of passed in this environment the point of no return. I may be able to understand what you have discovered and understand to some degree and see the significance of your mental victory but even the syntax I am using is less then ideal; what I can do is a double edged sword that cuts down barriers can also cut myself.

perhaps you have the ability to time travel, change what you perceive to be around you, and gained a complete understanding of existence. I was close. perhaps the only way to succeed and try to break past that mental barrier is to go back in time and regain the opportunities lost. I understand how much I can potentially understand in an instant and perhaps how little or how much I understand. I know how create a spaceship that can travel past the speed of light, if you were referring to that.
In this instance, not many aspect can be obtained, but what can be, is the knowledge behind solidification.
You seen something you couldn't explain, especially in a moment of chaos.
What you do with your heart is in you.
But we both know that im.not one of these people on this forum

dimension-1hacker

In this instance, not many aspect can be obtained, but what can be, is the knowledge behind solidification.
You seen something you couldn't explain, especially in a moment of chaos.
What you do with your heart is in you.
But we both know that im.not one of these people on this forum
solidification, what is a physical object, what is the process behind the changes?
not one of meaning mentally different?
I have seen something that I did not explain, and based off my moments of chaos gained the ability to self improve exponentially