Question about free-energy devices.

Bones McCoy

I've posted many posts over the years on free energy devices. I even invented one I posted about, only to discover someone else had a patent on the idea over 50 years ago. I have read a lot about the homopolar generator which actually goes back to Faraday who discovered the idea behind the invention. The machine uses liquid metal brushes to reduce electrical resitance enabling a rated 5 to 1 power output over unity device. The most recent patented device invented by Thomas Bearden and 4 other scientists is called the Motionless Electromagnetic Generator (MEG). The academic community doesn't promote or endorse any free energy device. But then I don't promote any of the academic community bullshit.

I do remember the name Bearden. There used to be lots more written about these things, Howard Johnson's motor, John Searl, Eric Laithwaite, other names...

This keeps popping up in my yt recommendations.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I do remember the name Bearden. There used to be lots more written about these things, Howard Johnson's motor, John Searl, Eric Laithwaite, other names...

This keeps popping up in my yt recommendations.

I read lots about the Searl SEG device. It uses a principle where a rotating magnetic field is imprinted upon a special magnetic material. There is no information on these materials in main stream science. It's like it is Taboo science. But lots of free energy devices use this magnetic principle to operate. Of course there were many eye witness reports to attest to the fact that the Searl device did fly.

My current interest lies with the Intermediate Axis Theorem. I'm going to eventually use it to build my own Jetson car. So far I have a design that uses Geometry rather than energy to create the lift I need. No electromagnetic forces will be used.