Question on Astral projection

endofheartaches

Question on Astral projection

when I try to astrally project, should i close my eyes while im doing it? cuz iv been trying it with my eyes open and i wanna know if its better to keep them open or close em?

darkbreed

Re: Question on Astral projection

In most cases its easier with eyes closed, just thinking of floating up in the air out of your body. And affirmations such as saying "I am now out of body" several times over also can help. But this is extremely general, I assume you are somewhat familiar with techniques and methods allready? If not, I could reccommand you to check www.astraldynamics.com and www.spiritonline.com where you could find such

Fabel

My big question is if you do shut your eyes when astrall projecting how do you know when you are out of your body????? will you just all of a sudden notice that your a spirit or do you have to open your eyes to notice that your a spirit?!?

virtualgirl

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Fabel\")</div>
My big question is if you do shut your eyes when astrall projecting how do you know when you are out of your body????? will you just all of a sudden notice that your a spirit or do you have to open your eyes to notice that your a spirit?!?[/b]

Fabel,

Great question! I've wondered the same thing. I haven't been about to astral project yet. I think my mind is too busy. LOL