??QUESTION??

Popdog205

??QUESTION??

There have been claims about people that are from the future right?

People are said to have time traveled right?

My question is why a guy coming from the future doesnt share the time machine`s schematics with us???? In order to be legit he has to have proof. And photos cannot be classified as proof! Please could we start working on asking people from the "FUTURE" for ways to build our own time machine?

Even warnings into the future could help! Please reply on this matter - I am very interested

Yours Truly
--POPDOG--:D :lol:

Regiment_07

Re: ??QUESTION??

This is because it could seriously disrupt timetravellers time, in the future.

Alpha and 0mega

This is becos those people who claims to be a time traveller is just a hoax.

There are basically three possibility.

The frist possibility is that no time travelling device is being build in the future.Perhaps why they are not yet build is becos man is either too stupid to find a way to build these device or the whole human race have been wipe out before anybody finds a way to build these device

The second possibility is maybe becos these time traveller have indeed travel throught time.But the time travelling secret have never been reveal to the public.

as for the third possibility,it is on my theory on time.i have yet to complete this theory.But i can promise u guys that it will be coming out in this forum by the end of next week.By then ur trouble will be solve in this theory of my.

Popdog205

But in order for time travellers to travel into the future they have to build a machine in the past dont they??

If not please Explain!

Tigge

In their present time to travel into the future yes.
But travellers from the future has made the machine in their present time -our future-
to travel back to our time -their past-
:p

m6scott

HI all .. If there is a Time Machine what will it look like , is it small or big? The pictures I have seen of so called Time machines look like they come out of the 60s .Not very believable at least to me.