Questions for any body? Changing timelines

dexter1993

Elon musk said that we are in virtual reality and its proven ,
  1. There must be some hidden variables, it is not possible to entangle 2 pair particles to simultaneously interact at huge distances.
  2. People should be aware that passing time (unidirectional) is just an illusion, as the past, the present and the future practically happen simultaneously.
1St of einstein said that , before virtual reality existed , witch he thought he made a mistake , but he was right , there can't exist 2 similar particles at the same time in different parts of the globe , proven that exist in our reality, do you know where it exists to ? Games , those new high end games , witch concludes we are in virtual reality, 2nd past ,present and feature don't happen at the same time , I did an experiment and some ideas popped in my mind which are remarkably on point , at least I think so , so if you disapprove pleas correct me , the heart and the brain produce electromagnetic waves , let's see , f=1 over t
The frequency f is the number of cycles per second. The period T is the number of seconds per cycle , the more you heart rate increases , the slower time becomes , like with the high frame rate TVs you can see each detail with precision , let me take you guys back when cinemas were created , every detail was created with pictures and then they spin the pictures and you get a show , so with every heart beat we leave pictures (frames) unnoticeable , with our decisions we create our reality ,if every second there is another you , there is no you as a whole , witch leads to multy verse theory to be more realistic, heard some stories that when you die time slows , or about some dude that fell on his head , died went to hell for a long time , said like a year and when he woke up only few seconds passed, imagine , death , not leaving pictures (frames) ofc time would have stopped , what do you guys think ? Am I wrong ?

start at edge

Elon musk said that we are in virtual reality and its proven ,
  1. There must be some hidden variables, it is not possible to entangle 2 pair particles to simultaneously interact at huge distances.
  2. People should be aware that passing time (unidirectional) is just an illusion, as the past, the present and the future practically happen simultaneously.
1St of einstein said that , before virtual reality existed , witch he thought he made a mistake , but he was right , there can't exist 2 similar particles at the same time in different parts of the globe , proven that exist in our reality, do you know where it exists to ? Games , those new high end games , witch concludes we are in virtual reality, 2nd past ,present and feature don't happen at the same time , I did an experiment and some ideas popped in my mind which are remarkably on point , at least I think so , so if you disapprove pleas correct me , the heart and the brain produce electromagnetic waves , let's see , f=1 over t
The frequency f is the number of cycles per second. The period T is the number of seconds per cycle , the more you heart rate increases , the slower time becomes , like with the high frame rate TVs you can see each detail with precision , let me take you guys back when cinemas were created , every detail was created with pictures and then they spin the pictures and you get a show , so with every heart beat we leave pictures (frames) unnoticeable , with our decisions we create our reality ,if every second there is another you , there is no you as a whole , witch leads to multy verse theory to be more realistic, heard some stories that when you die time slows , or about some dude that fell on his head , died went to hell for a long time , said like a year and when he woke up only few seconds passed, imagine , death , not leaving pictures (frames) ofc time would have stopped , what do you guys think ? Am I wrong ?
You’re going through a lot of confusion, having lots of unanswered questions and that is only natural. You’ll gain wisdom, you’ll find a lot of answers within yourself, then you will look back and smile at a lot of episodes you’ve gone through, at a lot of thoughts you’ve had.
You may not be 27, but I am pretty sure you’re a kid (which is fine, I myself feel very good sometimes when at my age I think like a kid), so I will provide some advice – whenever you have an idea, just have patience (you have your whole life ahead), break it down to the smallest details you can, to get as close as possible to the right outcome.
I assume that what you wrote in your last post, probably took you a few seconds .. see?! .. you’re doing everything in a haste.
Let me help by starting to break down some of the points you mentioned.

“..before virtual reality existed..” – about virtual reality, there is no “BEFORE”. The whole reality is within the simulation, that means EVERYTHING, including time. Steam engines can start existing at some point (and they did), computers can start existing at some point (and they did) .. but not virtual reality. Virtual reality is not some phenomenon that started to exist at some point, as it includes EVERYTHING. In this aspect, what started to exist at some point, is becoming aware of it, talking about it .. but not virtual reality itself.

“..there can't exist 2 similar particles at the same time in different parts of the globe..” – not of the globe, indeed .. but at opposite points of the universe .. and not similar particles, but entangled pair particles. There are a lot of videos on YouTube on this subject, that you should watch. An example:
.. or simply search yourself for “entanglement”.

“..Games , those new high end games , witch concludes we are in virtual reality..” – the virtual reality in which we live, has nothing to do with virtual reality games .. but to properly understand this, you should take your time (again – no rush) and gather as much information as possible, about all sort of aspects .. whether from YouTube videos that explain all kind of things or from other sources. If you haven’t seen it yet, I think it would be interesting to watch this YouTube video about the double slit experiment:
.. or simply search yourself for any subject of interest.

“..the more you heart rate increases , the slower time becomes..” – NO!!!!!!!: the more you heart rate increases, the faster it beats. Not only your heartbeat rate can increase, but also the rotation speed of an electric motor, or the sound waves of a higher note, etc. – this has nothing to do with time becoming slower or faster.

Like I said before .. take your time (you have plenty of it), regardless of what you do or plan to do – just take your time.

dexter1993

Ok , l
You’re going through a lot of confusion, having lots of unanswered questions and that is only natural. You’ll gain wisdom, you’ll find a lot of answers within yourself, then you will look back and smile at a lot of episodes you’ve gone through, at a lot of thoughts you’ve had.
You may not be 27, but I am pretty sure you’re a kid (which is fine, I myself feel very good sometimes when at my age I think like a kid), so I will provide some advice – whenever you have an idea, just have patience (you have your whole life ahead), break it down to the smallest details you can, to get as close as possible to the right outcome.
I assume that what you wrote in your last post, probably took you a few seconds .. see?! .. you’re doing everything in a haste.
Let me help by starting to break down some of the points you mentioned.

“..before virtual reality existed..” – about virtual reality, there is no “BEFORE”. The whole reality is within the simulation, that means EVERYTHING, including time. Steam engines can start existing at some point (and they did), computers can start existing at some point (and they did) .. but not virtual reality. Virtual reality is not some phenomenon that started to exist at some point, as it includes EVERYTHING. In this aspect, what started to exist at some point, is becoming aware of it, talking about it .. but not virtual reality itself.

“..there can't exist 2 similar particles at the same time in different parts of the globe..” – not of the globe, indeed .. but at opposite points of the universe .. and not similar particles, but entangled pair particles. There are a lot of videos on YouTube on this subject, that you should watch. An example:
.. or simply search yourself for “entanglement”.

“..Games , those new high end games , witch concludes we are in virtual reality..” – the virtual reality in which we live, has nothing to do with virtual reality games .. but to properly understand this, you should take your time (again – no rush) and gather as much information as possible, about all sort of aspects .. whether from YouTube videos that explain all kind of things or from other sources. If you haven’t seen it yet, I think it would be interesting to watch this YouTube video about the double slit experiment:
.. or simply search yourself for any subject of interest.

“..the more you heart rate increases , the slower time becomes..” – NO!!!!!!!: the more you heart rate increases, the faster it beats. Not only your heartbeat rate can increase, but also the rotation speed of an electric motor, or the sound waves of a higher note, etc. – this has nothing to do with time becoming slower or faster.

Like I said before .. take your time (you have plenty of it), regardless of what you do or plan to do – just take your time.
Ok let's get down to it , when einstein was alive was there the concept of virtual reality? That's what I mean , there can't exist something, no one knows about , there can't exist entangled particles on any , planet , universe, galaxy , thsts why we are in virtual reality, what I mean by games and virtual reality is that the new games today look very much a like , like our reality , watched the double slit experiment long ago , where when you look at the atoms being shot , they change for depending if you look at them or not , witch is actually another proof we are in virtual reality , cus reality only changed depending on what you see , like in a game , only what is in front of you moves , but are you aware what moves , that's not in your sight , ok I was wrong here , the higher your heart rate is , the higher your perception of time becomes , time don't slow, just your view on time slows , why ? Cus your heart increase your frames per second , that's why those who meditate and and calmer live longer , while those with high heart beats burn true their , frame rate , cinema lens ,life span , how should I say it , well thank for advice , any way

start at edge

I am not sure, but I think that the concept of us living in a virtual reality (simulated reality) didn’t emerge during Einstein’s life (maybe a few people in the whole world had the idea, but never brought it to the public).
It is somehow the opposite, or at least complementary of what interpretation you gave to the issue (simulated reality) – the entanglement of pair particles IS real just BECAUSE we live in a simulated reality (you stated the opposite). It is as if one would say “we have electrical power in our homes, therefore electricity can not and does not exist” .. NO .. it is the exact opposite – “we have electrical power in our homes BECAUSE electricity exists”.
In the double slit experiment, there are not atoms that are shot, but electrons or photons.
The illusion of time passing at a different rate when your heart beats faster is due to the same cause – the effect on the temporal lobe in your brain. Situations such as moments of fear, adrenaline, intense emotions, etc. trigger the release of some certain chemicals in your body, chemicals which have effect both on heartbeat rhythm and the temporal lobe which is responsible of time perception. Among the stimulus that has a significant effect on the temporal lobe, is the growth hormone – that is why, as long as this hormone is present in your body (childhood), you perceive time as being almost eternal. Once you stopped growing, the illusion that days flow faster and faster becomes more and more obvious with aging (when the growth hormone is not present anymore in your body). However, the growth hormone is harmless to other parts of your organism, unlike some man-made drugs that have effect on the temporal lobe, but as a collateral effect are devastating for your body, especially and mainly the nervous system.
The meditation argument that you brought up, is not proof of a longer life, this was documented and proven throughout history. It is more likely that your life span is determined by a certain part of your DNA, providing of course that you do not get shot at the age of 20 or attacked and killed by a lion on a safari for example, but instead, living a normal life in the environment that is already given. This environment includes the gravitational force level at earth surface – look at anything related to DNA that has been studied on space stations where the gravity is much, much lower – it behaves completely different, including time related issues.

dexter1993

the entanglement of pair particles IS real just BECAUSE we live in a simulated reality , yes , if it was real world it should not be possible , computer systems are made of 1 and 0 , if there is 1 in one place and same entangled part 1 they can connect at the same time in any part of galaxy , in real world there are no 1 and zeros , there were times , no stimulation, fear nothing, my heart was just beating fast and i felt like time slowed , yeah what you said might be true about chemicals, but you can't deny that the heart is the engine of the whole body , emits higher electro magnetic energy that any other part of the body , whatch the movie wanted you will understand more , meditation , don't know about longer life but there were tons of benefits of calmer than being angry and with increased heart rate ,

Angelface239

does going to the past and saving someone life or not or doing to change one person will it affect your or not i think i remember there is no parodox or something so write back anybody.
I know anything you change in the past,will create a new timelines of things inside alternative Universe where those events and situations are different than how they where before, even me going back with someone to change those events and situations in my past, where it will create and split into different timelines for me for those situations I experienced in the past that are currently negativity affecting my year never really happened at all, and lead to alternative universe where my future self would be where my life will be different even when I leave that dimension and come back and return to this dimension back from their my life will be different for me than how it was before, all situations and events that happened way before in January of 2017 or in that year all together will be like those events and situations prior past that month and also in that month never really happened at all, as will as the same with September of 2018, me changing this reality of how things play out differently for me, will also affect me and my life and the world around me as will, even those of who where in those situations with Me as will.

Angelface239

I am not sure, but I think that the concept of us living in a virtual reality (simulated reality) didn’t emerge during Einstein’s life (maybe a few people in the whole world had the idea, but never brought it to the public).
It is somehow the opposite, or at least complementary of what interpretation you gave to the issue (simulated reality) – the entanglement of pair particles IS real just BECAUSE we live in a simulated reality (you stated the opposite). It is as if one would say “we have electrical power in our homes, therefore electricity can not and does not exist” .. NO .. it is the exact opposite – “we have electrical power in our homes BECAUSE electricity exists”.
In the double slit experiment, there are not atoms that are shot, but electrons or photons.
The illusion of time passing at a different rate when your heart beats faster is due to the same cause – the effect on the temporal lobe in your brain. Situations such as moments of fear, adrenaline, intense emotions, etc. trigger the release of some certain chemicals in your body, chemicals which have effect both on heartbeat rhythm and the temporal lobe which is responsible of time perception. Among the stimulus that has a significant effect on the temporal lobe, is the growth hormone – that is why, as long as this hormone is present in your body (childhood), you perceive time as being almost eternal. Once you stopped growing, the illusion that days flow faster and faster becomes more and more obvious with aging (when the growth hormone is not present anymore in your body). However, the growth hormone is harmless to other parts of your organism, unlike some man-made drugs that have effect on the temporal lobe, but as a collateral effect are devastating for your body, especially and mainly the nervous system.
The meditation argument that you brought up, is not proof of a longer life, this was documented and proven throughout history. It is more likely that your life span is determined by a certain part of your DNA, providing of course that you do not get shot at the age of 20 or attacked and killed by a lion on a safari for example, but instead, living a normal life in the environment that is already given. This environment includes the gravitational force level at earth surface – look at anything related to DNA that has been studied on space stations where the gravity is much, much lower – it behaves completely different, including time related issues.
Okay.

Angelface239

That's not how time lines work. Things aren't "created" like that, and events don't happen in "real time". Multiple time lines are due to quantum uncertainty and quantum superposition. We observe the probability wavefunction collapse but there's no consensus on how, what way, and why. One of these models is the many worlds interpretation, which is the correct one. Via this our time lines are "created" by the millions every single microsecond into an infinitely infinite amount of possibilities depending on the configuration and compilation of events. For simplicity we can illustrate that as people's actions and choices, but it doesn't need to be. Even something as simple as an atom moving can do it. This is why the popular conception of measuring timeliness is via divergence: how far apart two time lines are from one another. Though I think this may be modeled better based on mutually shared junction (superposition).

Coincidentally this means our most realistic shot at time travel is through quantum entanglement between two lines.
Changing a event or situations in the past creates a new timeline of itself which is then in alternative dimension.