Questions for HDR Users

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
You said your HDR works.. that's kinda vague. You can astral travel with it? You can time travel with astrally? Physically? Both? Something else not previously mentioned?

Well, I haven't astral traveled / astral time traveled or physically time traveled with it yet, but I have had some strange things happened as mentioned in the other thread.

Right, and not to be skeptical, but "works" might be a strong word for what you experienced.

It did something. I think it was working.

Rawknee

Well, I haven't astral traveled / astral time traveled or physically time traveled with it yet, but I have had some strange things happened as mentioned in the other thread.

Right, and not to be skeptical, but "works" might be a strong word for what you experienced.

Fair enough. I guess "works" could mean a number of things to different people but on its own is kinda vague and ambiguous. I personally take it to mean that it does what it's purported ultimate purpose is, which is to create a portal through time, either physically or astrally.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Fair enough. I guess "works" could mean a number of things to different people but on its own is kinda vague and ambiguous. I personally take it to mean that it does what it's purported ultimate purpose is, which is to create a portal through time, either physically or astrally.

Might need more practice. He obtained hints of other times, that's for sure.... but I suppose he wasn't yet totally emersed...

Rawknee

Might need more practice. He obtained hints of other times, that's for sure.... but I suppose he wasn't yet totally emersed...

*immersed. Practice does make perfect!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

*immersed. Practice does make perfect!

OOPS. My bad.

Ayasano

If your watch gives you an electric shock but doesn't tell you the time, would you consider that working? :p