Random stuff started happening earlier

BlameItOnLag

Sorry if there are grammatical mistakes or I ramble a bit too much.
So I'm home alone with the rest of my family at a concert and I was in my room just listening to music. I just got a new desk and had to move a lot of stuff around. One of things I moved was a plasma ball on my other desk and kinda had it under my bed. I got startled when I hear it turn on with a click. I was thinking it was sort of normal as it is kind of getting old but then I hear other weird noises. Suddenly I hear some kind of bubbling noise along with popping around my room. It got a little colder randomly (might not be important but it was a little spooky) and I started to hear footsteps from the living room and hallway. After I was kneeling on the floor looking at the plasma ball and hoping that someone didn't break into my house. I was about to tell someone about whats happening by texting them but I knew I needed more proof then "it happened". I decide to pull out my phone and take a video of what was happening. My room wasn't that well lit and the only other light took about five minuets to get bright enough so I turn on my flash. I go into the menu and realize it stopped. It crashed back to the home screen and closed the camera app. I would also say this is normal but I've only had the phone for a few months and its never done that before. Anyways I freaked out a bit but its over now.

Wind7

Staff
Sorry if there are grammatical mistakes or I ramble a bit too much.
So I'm home alone with the rest of my family at a concert and I was in my room just listening to music. I just got a new desk and had to move a lot of stuff around. One of things I moved was a plasma ball on my other desk and kinda had it under my bed. I got startled when I hear it turn on with a click. I was thinking it was sort of normal as it is kind of getting old but then I hear other weird noises. Suddenly I hear some kind of bubbling noise along with popping around my room. It got a little colder randomly (might not be important but it was a little spooky) and I started to hear footsteps from the living room and hallway. After I was kneeling on the floor looking at the plasma ball and hoping that someone didn't break into my house. I was about to tell someone about whats happening by texting them but I knew I needed more proof then "it happened". I decide to pull out my phone and take a video of what was happening. My room wasn't that well lit and the only other light took about five minuets to get bright enough so I turn on my flash. I go into the menu and realize it stopped. It crashed back to the home screen and closed the camera app. I would also say this is normal but I've only had the phone for a few months and its never done that before. Anyways I freaked out a bit but its over now.

Has there ever been other occurrences that seemed out of place...other-worldly?

Certain rooms you feel you're being watched?

What kind of desks were these..
....old, wooden?

Or modernized metal and plastic.

Does this "plasma ball" hold any powerful memories for you?

Here's the hard question (for the record) that most Paranormal investigators ask...

Were alcohol or any drugs being used at the time (otc, prescription or recreational)?

Coolness is widely known as a possible sign of spiritual activity.

The bubbling and popping sounds are also indicative to certain kinds of spirits.
That's what caught my attention.

Feel free to pm me, if you like to keep anything private.

Not here as often...but I will check in occasionally.

Sincerely,

Wind7

BlameItOnLag

Has there ever been other occurrences that seemed out of place...other-worldly?

Certain rooms you feel you're being watched?

What kind of desks were these..
....old, wooden?

Or modernized metal and plastic.

Does this "plasma ball" hold any powerful memories for you?

Here's the hard question (for the record) that most Paranormal investigators ask...

Were alcohol or any drugs being used at the time (otc, prescription or recreational)?

Coolness is widely known as a possible sign of spiritual activity.

The bubbling and popping sounds are also indicative to certain kinds of spirits.
That's what caught my attention.

Feel free to pm me, if you like to keep anything private.

Not here as often...but I will check in occasionally.

Sincerely,

Wind7

No, I don't take drugs or alcohol and I don't really have any powerful memories with the plasma ball. After all this happened I did feel out of place for a bit. Its a new wooden and painted black desk with metal framing. Also I just discovered that after taking out the batteries in the plasma ball, it was leaking. It may or may not of solved the bubbling sound but yeah.