Rate The Believers/doubters

Phoenix

Use this rating system to rate how you feel other members are too willing to believe, too willing to doubt, or work to be fair.

1 Is insane with belief
2 Obnoxiously believes everyone
3 believes everyone equally
4 believes people who should never be believed
5 tends to believe
6 fair
7 tends to doubt
8 doubts people who should not be doubt
9 doubts everyone equally
10 Obnoxiously doubts everyone
11 Is insane with doubt

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

Can we have a 12X= Grayson/agnostic. Too confused to form an opinion.

HackimerRob

Phoenix, I'm trying to discern the point of this topic. Is it so others can have a sounding board to judge members reactions to claimers?

I just think if replied to in the wrong way it could be offensive to answer this.
What do you think?

P.S. ()edit() I totally vote Grayson a 12XXL

Phoenix

I'm trying to discern the point of this topic. Is it so others can have a sounding board to judge members reactions to claimers?

I just think if replied to in the wrong way it could be offensive to answer this.
What do you think?
The point of the topic is a self regulation towards the ideal of fairness.

The first few members to make these posts have to have the most guts to make such statements afterwards it becomes easier to express opinions of others and have them seen as just opinions.

I will give mine.

11. KPAX
8. Opmmur, Phoenix (there was a recent example)
7. Tampa, Paul, Jedi Stryker, Kitten
3. Frog
6. Grayson, Satan
5. Eric Stalkhammer, Anoah

Jovial_Kitten

1 Is insane with belief
5 tends to believe
6 fair
7 tends to doubt
11 Is insane with doubt

I'm looking through the member list and listing anyone I can really judge well. If your name isn't here it doesn't mean I hate you or anything I just haven't seen enough of your posts to make a fair judgement
Anoah-6
Cornelia-5
Frog186-3
Grayson-(12) hehe no 6 for real.
hackimer,rob-7
Jedistryker-7
Jimbo-6
Jovial_Kitten-strong 7 (due to that lousy TTdave:/)
Lev-9
opmmur-5
paul-9
Phoenix-6
Pyro- I can't remember alot of his posts...but from what I know of him personally I see him as a 6
Rug-6
Satan-6
Sosuemetoo-6
TheHeggy-6
Unintentional-7

With all that said...I must stress that I feel each person's doubt's or belief's in a timetraveler is gladly welcomed. We need the diversity to keep this board in harmony. I can adore frog's yearning to meet a real time traveler while at the same time admire the doubter's ways of protecting the board. Please don't be offended if you feel I've judged you wrong...this is only one person's opinion and does not make you who you are.

Phoenix

Thanks Kitten that was a good list. :)
I especially like and agree with the closing sentiments.

lev

::.. Lev - 9
::.. Phoenix - 4
::.. Jedistryker - 7
::.. Tampa-USA - 6
::.. Anoah - 6
::.. Cornelia - 5
::.. Jovial_Kitten - 7
::.. Sosuemetoo - 6
::.. Madice - 6

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor

Here is my rates

1 Is insane with belief
5 tends to believe
6 fair
7 tends to doubt
11 Is insane with doubt

Some I can really judge well, others if your name isn't here it doesn't mean I dislike you I just do not know you yet.

Anoah-6
Edge25-Zero, a real nut case
Frog186-2
Grayson-6
Gavin-no comment
hackimer,rob-6
Jedistryker-6
Jovial_Kitten-8
MadIce-10
opmmur-6 (see notes on why I think the way I do)
Phoenix-6
Pyro- 7
Satan-7
Sosuemetoo-6

Personal Notes: I am a retired Aerospace Engineer and Consultant, Private Time Travel Researcher, Businessman, and knowledgeable on Time Travel, UFO?s, Paranormal and Psychic areas, Electronics, Physic?s, Nuclear Energy, Spacecraft & Aircraft, and free energy technology.

My interest is hard to find Time Travel Information, Time Travel Experiments & Projects, Time Machines, Real Time Travelers, Gravity & Anti-gravity, and much more.

My first knowledge of the Philadelphia Experiment was in 1957, UFO?s in 1950, and today I have many years of information on many subjects. My goal is to set up a great library of very hard to find information.

Many years ago I stopped running out side to see UFO?s and looking for Time Travelers. I believe I now know 4 or 5 real Time Travelers personally. I cannot ask the people to come to my site and/or this site until things settle down, hopefully in about 6 months or so I can do the asking.

Professor Opmmur

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor

MadeYouLook

You can find the information at the following link: http://s3.invisionfree.com/Time_Travel_The...dex.php?act=idx

The sites name is Time Travel Theory Forum and is also called by some members ?Opmmur?s Library?

The Time Travel Theory Forum is source for hard to find Time Travel Information on Time Travel Experiments & Projects, Time Machines, real Time Travelers, Gravity & Anti-gravity, Paranormal, and UFO?s, a place to post your own Theories and personal ideas and chat with other members with similar Ideas and views.

You will need to register, to get in to read the information, everyone is Welcome

Professor Opmmur @);-