re: Andrew Karlissons real name

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Andrew Karlisson's real name the guy who rigged the stock market out of 365 million dollars and said he was a time traveler is john karlisson he is from tampa,florida

Legends or not. Real time travelers or not. All strange things happen in Florida. I think we need to investigate why. The Bermuda triangle is attached to it. Now, we have 2 time traveler claims beginning in Florida. There are tons of UFO sightings, including Gulf Breeze. I'm already sort of collecting a list of people who have the following things in common:

- Experience of missing time
- A tie to Florida
- A tie to the military

Something's up, IMHO. :)

theastralprojector

florida is the main idea for a flood or a terrain of hurricanes. that's where they begin so thus being maybe a super hurricane is on the horizon soon by august or so they are playing god sort of speak and doing a good job of doing it. me im stuck here in mass. and selling cars don't worry everything we have is the future and everything we know is what we get. there will be no flying cars as I always say but cars will be automatically driven by robots because of the innovation of corvettes and what not it will be very cool to see the future unravel as for time travel that's the real idea for time travel to invent something and watch it unravel watch your eyes

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
florida is the main idea for a flood or a terrain of hurricanes. that's where they begin so thus being maybe a super hurricane is on the horizon soon by august or so they are playing god sort of speak and doing a good job of doing it. me im stuck here in mass. and selling cars don't worry everything we have is the future and everything we know is what we get. there will be no flying cars as I always say but cars will be automatically driven by robots because of the innovation of corvettes and what not it will be very cool to see the future unravel as for time travel that's the real idea for time travel to invent something and watch it unravel watch your eyes

Florida is very significant in time travel and UFO phenomenon. I haven't done an official study, yet, but some day I'll collect data on all the strangeness here in Florida and find a common theme. I do think, however, that the status quo change is going to affect the entire country, not just Florida. A super hurricane would put a damper on things, but would not ruin the entire country.