re: Having the feeling your being watched

Tron1

I've always had a feeling when i go down to my cellar i get this immediate sense that someone else is down there all the time every time i go down there. it's very creepy down there. I checked a few places where a body would be no sign. i have no clue what it is so i laugh it off

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
People get that false feeling. It usually happens when there scared of something. They are scared for the worst so they fear that someone is watching them. Either that or someone really is watching you, and you have a supernatural ability.

bluejay_1919

Also check the emf down there. That can give sensitive ones a feeling of being watched, hallucinations, skin rashes...the list goes on. Emf can be guilty for alot of hauntings.

Then again...you may really have something down there.

TimeFlipper

everytime i go down there my dogs wont even go near there.
You wont get TnWatchDog down his cellar either ;):D..
Personally i think that for most times its just our imaginations running wild in our minds..probably starting when we were children..The Bogey Man will catch you if you down into the cellar!! lol :eek::D

Carl Miller

my intuition says this place is haunted. Obviously a spirit assumed it as his house as you penetrate there the haunting spirit takes this as a hostile act on your part. Your dog senses hostility in the air and reacts. It seems your case cannot be explained away by other reasons as paranoia. I give the remaining hair on my head it is paranormal stuff going on.
See. You call this place your cellar. How would the spirit call it? He is obessed by his main farm house. The etheric matter is subtle and it is moulded by thought. From the place you consider a cellar he profits from the basic scenario that now he enriches and embellishes with his imagination. From the spirit point of view just picture out you resting comfortably on your couch in the living room. suddenly someone starts knocking at your door while dogs are barking threateningly. Perhaps it is exactly how the spirit consider your intrusion to the quietness of his place.

Last edited: