Re: I'm done being a time traveller

Tron1

If your pertaining to a person named Crow then yes. One of the reasons I got into time travel even had a beer with him in St Louis in 2036.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I don't know, people. With all the lies going on in the world, I'm tired of people pretending to be time travelers. People are bored and they think they can become famous like the John Titor legend, but it's becoming tiresome. We need some honesty in this world right now, not more deception. We need truth.

steffiruco

I don't know, people. With all the lies going on in the world, I'm tired of people pretending to be time travelers. People are bored and they think they can become famous like the John Titor legend, but it's becoming tiresome. We need some honesty in this world right now, not more deception. We need truth.
Yes, please no lies and false stories. The subject of time travel is too serious and much too important for some of us. I need someone who can really help me in time to travel. I lost my child and am severely depressed. Please I need real help and not advice.
Thank you

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Yes, please no lies and false stories. The subject of time travel is too serious and much too important for some of us. I need someone who can really help me in time to travel. I lost my child and am severely depressed. Please I need real help and not advice.
Thank you

I am very sorry to hear this. I do hope nobody gives you false hope. Deception and lies are evil.

The op is just looking for clout and attention nothing more. Heck I’ll even believe Marshall Barnes before I believe this guy.

Tron1

No I won't share stories now. I'm going nuts with this Mandela affect. I even lost connection on a phone call. CERN is really messing things up

Tron1

Colliding atoms to make a god particle but every time that happens they mess up the Mandela affect. I'm seriously seeing alot of crap. I just had rain dripping a roof I built for this program that's leak free.