Re: Im the real deal

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Can you link to those pictures, just to make sure we find them and they're the right ones?

If you have a chance, can you share more of your pictures with us? We're eager to see stuff you brought back from your travels.

Tron1

Can you link to those pictures, just to make sure we find them and they're the right ones?

If you have a chance, can you share more of your pictures with us? We're eager to see stuff you brought back from your travels.

Tron1

This crap is popping up out of no where. That is not my house. That's definitely a 18th century lights. Still don't believe me I got lots more.

dimension-1hacker

This crap is popping up out of no where. That is not my house. That's definitely a 18th century lights. Still don't believe me I got lots more.
show them, in that image might be a refriderator, and image to blurry, did not think 18 century ceilings and walls were mostly that smooth.

dimension-1hacker

check if the image you have on your pc is like that if not just somebody tampering, then send it via encripted email to others