Re: Im the real deal

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I get what you mean man... I really like Tron, he's a great guy and a friend. I want him so much to show us stuff he encountered in the journeys he claims to have had. I'm willing to believe him and give him as many chances as he needs. But I'm afraid there won't be any kind of proof and it saddens me.

I don't want to call him a fraud or a wannabe or anything... I'm just kind of disappointed that it will probably have to end this way eventually. :(

TimeFlipper

I get what you mean man... I really like Tron, he's a great guy and a friend. I want him so much to show us stuff he encountered in the journeys he claims to have had. I'm willing to believe him and give him as many chances as he needs. But I'm afraid there won't be any kind of proof and it saddens me.

I don't want to call him a fraud or a wannabe or anything... I'm just kind of disappointed that it will probably have to end this way eventually. :(

I completely understand you...You must feel betrayed :confused:..

TimeFlipper

maybe your mind is not programed to see the image !! mars gov or other thing preventing it

I have no interest in FAKES and liars such as you are...You betrayed Num 7 with your fake postings, he had believed in you, because he liked you and looked upon you as a friend!!...You dont deserve good decent people taking any interest in you anymore after all your lies...I hope you can live with that!!! :mad:..

dimension-1hacker

I have no interest in FAKES and liars such as you are...You betrayed Num 7 with your fake postings, he had believed in you, because he liked you and looked upon you as a friend!!...You dont deserve good decent people taking any interest in you anymore after all your lies...I hope you can live with that!!! :mad:..
Not a lie, who knows really you can't prove it one way or the other. are you a fake gov troll : ) covering up his dear friends truth by hacking, don't lie of course even though I will never know! I hope you can live with that.

Tron1

I showed it to you. If you can't see it im sorry. But assure you I am not a fake. Believe what you believe something else is taking these pictures.

TimeFlipper

Not a lie, who knows really you can't prove it one way or the other. are you a fake gov troll : ) covering up his dear friends truth by hacking, don't lie of course even though I will never know! I hope you can live with that.

I make my only apology to you which was in making the mistake that you were that Tron who made the posting I replied to...As for anything else you have spoken about, it seems that you believe Tron was NOT a fake and liar...It was very easy to prove Tron was a fake and a liar, because he only sent out a blurred picture of something and kept making up excuses for NOT proving he had time-travelled....If you want to believe what Tron has said, thats your opinion based on ignorance....What were you rambling on about, covering up my "dear friends truth", by hacking?...You appear to be a very mixed up and delusional person who cannot differentiate fantasy from reality..