Re: Rome

Tron1

So last night may have been my greater time travel trip without using the HDR. My eyes are very foggy the weather where I am is 59 and partly cloudy. I know what and why Rome was destroyed. I'm tired of this right now but. I knew of 4 or 5 other time traveler's doing the same thing. I was talking and recognizing who they were.
They were telling me to leave at the end of the trip.I saw someone getting the crap kicked out of. I saw a lot of Football Soccer games going on.
It actually looked like they were up to date on Technology. Good thing I know how to draw. I saw The Coliseum fully built. I can't make this up. I'll draw what I saw when I have the time. In great detail. They had Soccer fields close by. I was like where are your cleats. They all looked at me weird. Soccer does go back. They had a dirt field not far from the Coliseum. If you a time traveler you would shit your pants. One woman went up to me and said I know who you are. She goes follow me.
She showed me Ceasers Statue. I walked around she brought me to this little hut. She goes here take this This should bring you back. I asked her how do you know? She goes I am one. I started to laugh. How many are there here? She goes just enough. I heard two men beating the snit out of someone I watched the lady goes turn around. You must wake up. My eyes are very foggy. I think it's left over from my HDR usage. I cannot make this up. At the moment I knew not to turn around I woke up. It was a bad weather day to. Atleast for Rome.

steven chiverton

interesting tron nice to hear some of your stories whether it be from using the hdr or other keep up the great work the more detailed the better tron

steven chiverton

footbal and soccer wasent invented in the roman times wasnt it, if true what history are you really in and did the coliseum have a roof on it or not

Tron1

The lady gave me a pill to wake up. Not what you think their was a wave over us. I never said anything about a roof unless I was telling about the women in her wooden made cot.

steven chiverton

my digital clock on the chest of draws next to my bed has mysteriously gained 59 minutes so thats nearly an hour in time its moved last time i changed the batteries i checked it against my watch and other clocks so they was all synchronized now i find one is about an hour advanced , its easy hearing about lost time but for gained time ive never herd that one before

MODAT7

my digital clock on the chest of draws next to my bed has mysteriously gained 59 minutes so thats nearly an hour in time its moved last time i changed the batteries i checked it against my watch and other clocks so they was all synchronized now i find one is about an hour advanced , its easy hearing about lost time but for gained time ive never herd that one before
Odd... clocks are supposed to fall back this weekend. Some clocks do have an "auto-set" feature... that's usually wrong and will produce results like that. Was it enabled? or does that clock not have it? Maybe it was a wayward TimeFlipper calling out from the 4th dimension. :unsure: