RE: The Andrew Basiago pic

Tron1

The Andrew Basiago pic was taken the day of or a couple of days before lincoln got assasinated. Is he trying to tell us that that is his fate? In this time and era? Before anything is told again? History repeats itself in many different ways and forms.

walt willis

I know it sounds stranger than fiction, but I do believe his story and thank him for being brave enough to share it with everyone.
I have a personal reason to believe his story and feel that this nation desperately needs a hero at this time.
For far too long we have been and are still being lied to by our elected officials.
We don't need to know everything about aliens and their technology, but it would help to know that they are real.
Andy may be the guy that tells the world the truth from the office of the presidency.
It would also do wonders for the debunkers and hoaxers...

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Which picture are both of you members talking about?

Their more then one picture of young Andrew Basiago,
believe I have viewed maybe two or three.

walt willis

Andrew found a photo of himself in some old document when he remembers being sent back the see Lincoln give a speech at Gettysburg. PA.
He said he lost a shoe and had to walk into town without any shoes.
He was shocked to see a photo taken of his being there.
It might be the reason he decided to come forward and as a way to help us solve the energy problems.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
That one?
s-ANDY-BASIAGO-AT-GETTYBURG-large.jpg

walt willis

Yes, the only proof would be the testimony of the person that remembers being there at the exact time and place.
It was just proof to Andrew Basiago and that was enough for him to share that with others.
His father also remembered sending him back there at that time too.
It all help to see photos and have more people come forward, but it also helps to not keep it private either.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The problem I've always had with these pics is I don't know what Andrew looked like as a kid. So I don't have anything to compare them to.