RE: The Andrew Basiago pic

Tron1

It's funny you said that not meaning to go off topic I got a 99 verbal on a nsa test. I got a 91 math. After flunking out of college.

walt willis

The one time that the teacher look at me a said to study for a test on Monday to be able to locate and spell the names of every bone in the human body. I did study just that one time and got a score of 100%, but the teacher accused me of cheating and lowered it to a score of just 90%. From that day forward I never did any homework or turn in any reports every again!
But what really burns my ass is a flame about four foot high!

Tron1

I cheated the rest of the way through college then dropped out because I had the pacemaker put in. I was very athletic played baseball basketball and football. hockey wasn't a good skater. I got the only a for a gov't class the only one the professor put out. I never got stumped I even studied. just in case. I used to write my cheat sheet down. High school I used to have test and I would have index cards with me I would have a shrine of test by my senior year. I blew my right knee out on a broken play in a snow game I put 28 pts up down 28 at the half. I asked the coach why didn't you start me in the first place. I was all over New England news.