re: Wow email from steven gibbs

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I've talked to Steven Gibbs a few times, but recently, he sent me a message not to call him back ever again. He even said I wasn't a friend and was being warned. I didn't even say anything disrespectful, so I'm confused.

You know people make mistakes sometimes. Perhaps his reply to you was meant for another.

Tron1

hey correction I haven't talked with you in a long time I'm still on yahoo. I will send you the email if your online you were up in my area once you told me.

Tron1

gibbs likes only a few people that help him with warnings. I helped him out in 2002 when I saw the mib knocking on his door when I was dreaming one night I frantically called him then finally sent a letter. he got it they came and he was prepared. he left for an hour and came back. most people do.

TheCreator

I'm curious. Does anyone else share my sentiment that the HDR device is a load of crap? Perhaps this might be more suitable to a separate thread, but seeing as we have a couple of "users" here who are putting Mr. Gibbs on a pedestal, I think it's relevant in this context.

Let me first qualify my comments with ignorance. I have read very little about this device. In part because my intuition is really good at weeding out the garbage, and I feel the HDR is just that. It seems nothing more than a toy for half wits (take no offense, I'm mearly stating my opinion of the device). Its supposed function seems about as haphazard a way at time travel as marijuana and ayahuasca are for seeking enlightenment. Sure, you might get a little something that might open your mind to possibilities, but the effects are unpredictable, impractical, and in the end you're no closer to your goal than you were before you started.

I wonder if the device is nothing more than a placebo. A focal point to trigger you into a process that in inherent in all of us.

There's a medical procedure called bronchial thermoplasty that is used to treat severe cases of asthma that can't be controlled by medication. What they do is run a scope with a laser on the end of it down your airway. They turn on the laser at various places in your airway to burn off the scar tissue to both allow more air to flow and prevent your airway from closing up when you have an asthma attack. During the clinical trials for this procedure there were two groups. Both groups had the device inserted into their airway, but only one group had an active laser. The patients never knew what group they were part of. The study was double-blind, so neither did the doctors. But a stange thing happened. Some of the patients in the control group, the one that the laser wasn't active, actually got better.

I bring this up because people who have used the HDR seem to have results similar to this study. It works for some, but not all. And for the ones it works for, it works in various degrees. This suggests that the device isn't actually doing anything at all, and any results are a result of a users BELIEF that it will. Even if it does work, there still seems to be some indication that the device requires a human component. Which begs the question, if it's working, is it because of the device, or because of the user?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Which begs the question, if it's working, is it because of the device, or because of the user?

Good question considering the fact that its effects vary from person to person. People have only had minor experiences but I have yet to hear that anyone has time traveled. Interestingly enough, though, people really do accept this thing. I'd have to see it for myself, but cannot justify spending money on something like that. Anyway, is it really a time travel device or is it simply a tool for focus?

Good perspective. Thanks.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
I'm curious. Does anyone else share my sentiment that the HDR device is a load of crap? Perhaps this might be more suitable to a separate thread, but seeing as we have a couple of "users" here who are putting Mr. Gibbs on a pedestal, I think it's relevant in this context.

Let me first qualify my comments with ignorance. I have read very little about this device. In part because my intuition is really good at weeding out the garbage, and I feel the HDR is just that. It seems nothing more than a toy for half wits (take no offense, I'm mearly stating my opinion of the device). Its supposed function seems about as haphazard a way at time travel as marijuana and ayahuasca are for seeking enlightenment. Sure, you might get a little something that might open your mind to possibilities, but the effects are unpredictable, impractical, and in the end you're no closer to your goal than you were before you started.

I wonder if the device is nothing more than a placebo. A focal point to trigger you into a process that in inherent in all of us.

There's a medical procedure called bronchial thermoplasty that is used to treat severe cases of asthma that can't be controlled by medication. What they do is run a scope with a laser on the end of it down your airway. They turn on the laser at various places in your airway to burn off the scar tissue to both allow more air to flow and prevent your airway from closing up when you have an asthma attack. During the clinical trials for this procedure there were two groups. Both groups had the device inserted into their airway, but only one group had an active laser. The patients never knew what group they were part of. The study was double-blind, so neither did the doctors. But a stange thing happened. Some of the patients in the control group, the one that the laser wasn't active, actually got better.

I bring this up because people who have used the HDR seem to have results similar to this study. It works for some, but not all. And for the ones it works for, it works in various degrees. This suggests that the device isn't actually doing anything at all, and any results are a result of a users BELIEF that it will. Even if it does work, there still seems to be some indication that the device requires a human component. Which begs the question, if it's working, is it because of the device, or because of the user?

It's called Placebo

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Which begs the question, if it's working, is it because of the device, or because of the user?

Good question considering the fact that its effects vary from person to person. People have only had minor experiences but I have yet to hear that anyone has time traveled. Interestingly enough, though, people really do accept this thing. I'd have to see it for myself, but cannot justify spending money on something like that. Anyway, is it really a time travel device or is it simply a tool for focus?

All of these devices are just tools. People think that they can just turn them on and fly back to 1950. You have to calibrate them to your own thought frequencies to get results. It takes time.

dustin255

All of these devices are just tools. People think that they can just turn them on and fly back to 1950. You have to calibrate them to your own thought frequencies to get results. It takes time.

I know mediate on a vortex and use your thoughts to time travel that's the best way probably. Nobody has ever tried that because we think we need that crappy technology.