re: writer's block no more

John.Smart2050

john smart is a made up character in a movie script I wrote I sort of out smarted the fox here. I hope you all learned a lesson not to jump the gun too soon. do not mess with the future or past its not real yet. you make what's real. only obe and dreams can make your future dream and obe away. I don't care im not god or satan or that person named john titor or smart. I m just an average person you've all been fooled out of your shoes... you will never guess who I am it's all an educated guess even if you came to a conclusion to who I am your still wrong. it's someone from the past. but not of recent.

I predicted that the patriots would go to the super bowl this year because they always practically do and the seahawks for the first time they will go. I am a writer and can write for hours with no writers block I wrote five scripts in one week one a day and submitted two good ones which are going to be filmed. yes I am a big fan of time travel but not aliens because there's no one in the universe but us we are a mistake get over yourselves. get a job and research something else. like how to actually build a time machine. I have my own life and I made two grand on the red sox winning last night I guessed the score of the game and someone made a bet 3-0 it was 3-1 tell me who you think I am because I am not.
Three scripts I wrote

"The saga of the Time Machine" 72 pages

"Till life till death 25 pages

"Influential dreams" (re - written with pulished author's permission.) 38 pages

oh one more script too "Take Back America" - 76 pages

if you copy right these you will be caught in red hand because these scripts are original. I came up with the idea. I have submitted two of them so far. this is my hobby I write scripts and make a lot of money. I pretty much used up all my notebooks writing these and I have people who have prompted these and proof read the scripts so don't try it I am just giving you clues to who I am. you will never guess. and you'll be surprised too !!!

My scripts are good and perfectly written. with no errors or script malfunctions...

Samstwitch

Let me see if I get this right...You are not a Time Traveler, you are a writer. You are a Hoaxer. Then you shouldn't be posting a thread in the Time Traveler section. Or have I misunderstood what you're saying?

Last edited:

John.Smart2050

like i said i'm a big sci fi person i have seen and witnessed enough to write about it. there is no other forum i like better than this one sam, i just wanted to be cool thats all i write and write all day every day. don't use word write them down. see what comes out. i am sorry for the hoax but i just felt the need to start writing. it would have been cool if i got away with it. but now you've got me cornered. yet again!!! i dont mean to bully or burst people's bubble but people are too guiable to believe everything they say or what other people say i am sorry. sorry to have an iq of 143 and above the rest with z. z is my friend even he knows it was barry. please dont do anything sorry again

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I just updated the thread's prefix to confirmed hoax, as the poster admitted it in this thread, and privately.

Samstwitch

i dont mean to bully or burst people's bubble but people are too guiable to believe everything they say or what other people say...

The people are used to believing lies. Americans are lied to every day by the Mainstream Media and the U.S. Government.

Two old sayings that hold true...
"You can hide from a thief, but you can never hide from a liar."
"A man is only as good as his word, and if his word is no good..."

Last edited:

paradox404

john smart is a made up character in a movie script I wrote I sort of out smarted the fox here. I hope you all learned a lesson not to jump the gun too soon. do not mess with the future or past its not real yet. you make what's real. only obe and dreams can make your future dream and obe away. I don't care im not god or satan or that person named john titor or smart. I m just an average person you've all been fooled out of your shoes... you will never guess who I am it's all an educated guess even if you came to a conclusion to who I am your still wrong. it's someone from the past. but not of recent.

I predicted that the patriots would go to the super bowl this year because they always practically do and the seahawks for the first time they will go. I am a writer and can write for hours with no writers block I wrote five scripts in one week one a day and submitted two good ones which are going to be filmed. yes I am a big fan of time travel but not aliens because there's no one in the universe but us we are a mistake get over yourselves. get a job and research something else. like how to actually build a time machine. I have my own life and I made two grand on the red sox winning last night I guessed the score of the game and someone made a bet 3-0 it was 3-1 tell me who you think I am because I am not.
Three scripts I wrote

"The saga of the Time Machine" 72 pages

"Till life till death 25 pages

"Influential dreams" (re - written with pulished author's permission.) 38 pages

oh one more script too "Take Back America" - 76 pages

if you copy right these you will be caught in red hand because these scripts are original. I came up with the idea. I have submitted two of them so far. this is my hobby I write scripts and make a lot of money. I pretty much used up all my notebooks writing these and I have people who have prompted these and proof read the scripts so don't try it I am just giving you clues to who I am. you will never guess. and you'll be surprised too !!!

My scripts are good and perfectly written. with no errors or script malfunctions...

I knew you were fake as soon as you started, so you didn't quite outsmart the fox. Besides I debunked you on your thread because I figured out you were fake.