Read This!!

the_exterminator321

Read This!!

What if JT was real but since he came back and told us about this he changed time completely so there is no war maybe, u kno like in Back to The Future he changes his life by doing something so small.

Tigge

Re: Read This!!

Yeah if someone believed him yeah :p
Its a mess to predict...

the_exterminator321

ya cause it would have a major change that is y no1 should build a time machine cause u can change time pretty badly anyways the laws of physics allow it but, but we are at least 1000 years away from that technology (physically going back) not 30 years duh

Tigge

I dont really think the laws of physics apply in time traveling. :p
In my opinion im a bit skeptic about the ability to going back through time, im more holding onto Einsteins idea of traveling at the speed of light and you will travel forward in time sort of.

Not so sure about this dimension thing though as I heard you or some other mentioning that john titor came from another dimension or something... May be another ongoing time there and he just switched over to ours or something...

These time travel stories are really entertaining and interesting though...

the_exterminator321

ya einstein was rite 2but seriously do u kno how many Gs it would take to travel at the speed of light (cause i dont) a human couldnt take that

shane

Perhaps Titor's intereference in the time line caused time machines not to be invinted in his time and, therefore, made him a hoaxer.

Jangang

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"the_exterminator321\")</div>
ya einstein was rite 2but seriously do u kno how many Gs it would take to travel at the speed of light (cause i dont) a human couldnt take that[/b]

Who's to say that a vehicle capaple of reaching those speeds woudln't have countermeasures to counteract the Geforces?