Regarding the logic of time travel.

Ayasano

If they actually let you do it? I'm not sure, paradoxes are confusing. But I was serious though. If you kept insisting on changing stuff they'd probably just kill you. After all, what's one life against the millions your one small change might erase from existence?

Orpheus Rex

There are three main ideas about the results of time travel, fixed, dynamic, and multiple worlds.
Fixed - you can't change anything no matter how hard you try. History will happen as it happened, you might just be the catalyst for it. Paradoxes never happen.
Dynamic - You can change things! But almost everything you do is paradoxical. If you try to make two many changes, timespace will be ripped and congrats you killed everyone.
Multiple worlds - you can travel where you like and do what you want because you aren't in your home universe , just like in Dr. Who. There are no major consequences except your own life and limb and billions of other people who you don't care about.

Serguei Vladilenovich Krasnikov suggests a mix between the first two.

Orpheus Rex

...just like in Dr. Who.

Technically, Dr. Who doesn't fall into any of those categories. You know, because time is like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly... timey-wimey.... stuff.
Actually with the first doctor, time was fixed. After that it was dynamic time travel. The creator of the new and vastly inferior Dr. Who series has made statements that shows that he believes it is multiple worlds. That is why it's called the Who Multiverse nowadays.

Ayasano

...just like in Dr. Who.

Technically, Dr. Who doesn't fall into any of those categories. You know, because time is like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly... timey-wimey.... stuff.
Actually with the first doctor, time was fixed. After that it was dynamic time travel. The creator of the new and vastly inferior Dr. Who series has made statements that shows that he believes it is multiple worlds. That is why it's called the Who Multiverse nowadays.

Since you missed the joke there and took my comment seriously, I'll just assume you haven't seen the episode "Blink". (Which, incidentally, was voted one of the best episodes of all time and falls into the first category)