Religion

wrlarsen

Religion

I've just finished watching TV for an hour or so. I would think that you all know what TBN is (Trinity Broadcasting Network), chief honcho = Paul Crouch. 'Christian' TV throughout the world!! His wife Jan, is on there also & wears a big bouffant pink wig. They've all finally gone completely 'bonkers' (loco) around there, and I got to see some of it, but I'm finally completely 100% cured! No more TV for me! So if ya want to be cured (healed) of 'Christianity' in 6 months or less, watch it, preferably with the sound off. Some of the gospel singers are pretty good actually, but their hand action is UN-believable, and continuous! After awhile (I'll give ya 3 months) ya'll puke & WANT to go to hell. Paul Crouches gospel singin', healin' televangelist buddy, Benny Hinn was even embarresed, & I thought NOTHING could ever embarass that guy. He must really, REALLY want his share of the 'luv gift' loot ($$$). I meant partnership monies & charitable (ha ha) 'donations'. Of course they also make a few bucks (nontaxable) from books, scented 'anointing' oil, and all those nails from Jesus's death on the cross. After all, one must remember stuff like that.

One thing I must say though, he's got a nice big expensive house right down the road (Benny Hinn). This sure ain't no low class neighborhood! Except for me of course.

Ralan

Religion

Hahaha :D

I watch the 'GOD Channel'. Its brilliant stuff. There is one programme I can't believe they show on there; this guy with a huge beard gets all these Christian figurehead people on the couch with him and asks them all these nasty questions about contradictions in the bible and reads all these 'Why God doesn't exist' type articles to them. By the end of each half an hour he's pretty much convinced the interviewee to convert to Buddhism, or go atheist.

wrlarsen

Religion

Originally posted by Ralan@Aug 3 2004, 04:23 PM
Hahaha :D

I watch the 'GOD Channel'.

I don't get the GOD Channel, but I think I'd watch it for awhile if I did.
If only for the entertainment &/or humorous value.

Ralan

Religion

My family are always surprised to find me watching it (they're used to my anti-religious rantings), but I find it some of the greatest comedy entertainment available on TV.

StarLord

Religion

Long ago, I used to make sport of others spiritual paths until I learned that it was quite possible that I was on that path too during an earlier incarnation. If people are happy on the path they are on, let them be. Eventualy they come around and start asking questions when their time comes.

Ralan

Religion

I'm not laughing at them of course!

I'm laughing with them. Or at least I would be if they would only laugh. Arid buggers.

wrlarsen

Religion

Originally posted by Ralan@Aug 4 2004, 04:59 PM

I'm laughing with them. Or at least I would be if they would only laugh. Arid buggers.

You're right, and I must say you seem pretty sharp for a kid. At least in the manner which you write these posts. I laugh too, sometimes at the same things & 'beliefs' that you do. BUT if you state your opinion, & it differs from others, it can be interpreted as UN-belief & that you are attacking the 'Christian'. I usually wish some 'Christians' could get a sense of humor transplant.

Do the MDs do that these days?

Judge Bean

Religion

Originally posted by wrlarsen+Aug 5 2004, 01:32 AM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Ralan@Aug 4 2004, 04:59 PM

I'm laughing with them.? Or at least I would be if they would only laugh.? Arid buggers.

You're right, and I must say you seem pretty sharp for a kid. At least in the manner which you write these posts. I laugh too, sometimes at the same things & 'beliefs' that you do. BUT if you state your opinion, & it differs from others, it can be interpreted as UN-belief & that you are attacking the 'Christian'. I usually wish some 'Christians' could get a sense of humor transplant.

Do the MDs do that these days?
[snapback]6090[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

Yes, I think he's 35 years old at least.

Anoah

Religion

Originally posted by Ralan@Aug 3 2004, 10:47 PM
My family are always surprised to find me watching it (they're used to my anti-religious rantings), but I find it some of the greatest comedy entertainment available on TV.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Ralan you are so right.