Reliving Life

Tyler.Jacobs

I came to this discussion because some how I went back 7 months and I'm reliving life can anyone help figure why this has happened to me everything I see now has already happened I tried to change events that has been happening but it wont work everything I see I remember so vividly that is scares me some how I went back I remember these events everyday like they were yesterday at one point I had a dream where I was at my friends house and we hanged out well he had to take me home so we go to the gas station and I was looking around and we get to this other store on hill top and when I was getting out I hit my head on the top of his car and say see ya man well 30 days later this dream became a reality I was hanging out with the same person as I was in my dream so it gets were he has to take me home well as we get on that same road suddenly this vision appeared and I remembered the road I was on, I said to my self if we go straight were good and if we stop at the gas station then I either seen into the future and we did it was so weird when I get their to hill top I hit my head like I did in my dream and I say see ya man I don't know why I said that can anyone help me everyday now has been like that I need answers

TimeFlipper

I hate to be the first person to say this, but it appears to be a Groundhog Day occurrence..

Angelhoney

I came to this discussion because some how I went back 7 months and I'm reliving life can anyone help figure why this has happened to me everything I see now has already happened I tried to change events that has been happening but it wont work everything I see I remember so vividly that is scares me some how I went back I remember these events everyday like they were yesterday at one point I had a dream where I was at my friends house and we hanged out well he had to take me home so we go to the gas station and I was looking around and we get to this other store on hill top and when I was getting out I hit my head on the top of his car and say see ya man well 30 days later this dream became a reality I was hanging out with the same person as I was in my dream so it gets were he has to take me home well as we get on that same road suddenly this vision appeared and I remembered the road I was on, I said to my self if we go straight were good and if we stop at the gas station then I either seen into the future and we did it was so weird when I get their to hill top I hit my head like I did in my dream and I say see ya man I don't know why I said that can anyone help me everyday now has been like that I need answers
How did you do it?

Waldojr

I am having a similar issue. As long as I can remember I have been reliving my life, sometimes more than once. It has been happening more often the past 5 years, and the past 3 months it is getting a lot worse. As a child I mystified the elderly, I was constantly asked how do I understand what they are thinking or how the world works at age 5. It was passed off as a fluke to them, but to me it repeatedly happened. I too would have dreams only to have them come true in exact detail at a random time in the future. I recently moved to a new apartment I have never been to before. Seven days ago I came to inspect it before signing the lease and ever since then every moment I am spending here I am remembering doing as I am doing it. I even start to remember what I did next, which I have done before sporadically. I dismissed this and just thought it was my imagination preparing future scenario's of what could be as I often do. Today as I was having one of these moments, I was remembering the future that included my brother bringing his girlfriend to visit my apartment for the first time. I had always believed my mind was just playing a trick on me, but I often for-see things that are out of my control. My brother visiting today was one of those events. As I am thinking about it playing my game I hear a knock, It is my brother with his girlfriend. I brought up that I remember living here before to my brother kind of as a joke. He looked me straight in the eyes and said I have never lived here before. This threw me off because he was serious. The subject faded as the conversation moved on. Constantly having this happen is bringing me a large amount of stress because I feel like something is wrong when it is happening. I think I am reliving my life because I did something wrong in the future. Some times it is an hour, a day, years, even my entire life as a whole. It is deeply disturbing as if i have died many many times before. I know I did not give you any answers Tyler Jacobs, but maybe together we can find some here.

Waldojr

I do remember one time in the Army, were I ended up saving my section mates life from a misfire on the howitzer. We were in a normal training 20 round fire mission when he pulled the lanyard. The howitzer did not go off, and I immediately remembered this happening before and seeing him squashed between the back door and the recoil of the howitzer. As I was remembering that he started to move to re-hookup the lanyard to the firing mechanism. All in one motion I moved forward into the recoil zone, then pushed him back as hard as I could. This pushed us both backwards barely clearing the recoil of the tube from the delayed misfire. We looked at each other for a moment, then continued the fire mission like nothing happened. Other than that it all blends together.