Reliving my life from a specific point...

Into the Mystic

Hi all.

I've been frequenting some Law of Attraction forums, and I've seen some threads (and started a couple myself) about one physically travelling to a specific point in the past and reliving one's life from there, with memories of the future intact. Through this I discovered the Quantum Time Travel Institute (I can't post a link because this is my first post), and my first question was what are your thoughts on quantum time travel?

Secondly, I only discovered this forum a few hours ago, and I thought I'd ask what I want to ask here because I (hopefully) won't get as many sceptical replies as I have on LOA forums. Basically, I wish to return to August 2013 (any day is fine, just that month), and relive my life from then on. At that time, I was about to begin my final year of high school, and, well, in this timeline I failed half of my exams and broke up with my ex that year, and since then my life has gone from bad to worse, and now it is such that I have been diagnosed with mild depression and am receiving counselling. The only thing keeping me sane is the thought of returning to late summer 2013 and reliving my life, avoiding the stupid mistakes I made last time round. Is this possible, and if so, how? I will say 'how' again, because on the LOA forums I am being told that it is possible but I'm not being told how. I am desperate to achieve this.

Thirdly, according to quantum time travel, every time one travels to the past, this creates a parallel timeline. This I'd also like to be true, because not everything in August 2013 was perfect; for instance, my family's financial affairs were in the shit, to be blunt. So could I 'return' to a 'parallel' 2013 where they aren't, for instance?

There's other questions I'd like to ask, but I'll leave them for now because I am fully aware that I am rambling and I don't want to go on for too long. Thanks in advance for any help.

timecore

Hi all.

I've been frequenting some Law of Attraction forums, and I've seen some threads (and started a couple myself) about one physically travelling to a specific point in the past and reliving one's life from there, with memories of the future intact. Through this I discovered the Quantum Time Travel Institute (I can't post a link because this is my first post), and my first question was what are your thoughts on quantum time travel?

Secondly, I only discovered this forum a few hours ago, and I thought I'd ask what I want to ask here because I (hopefully) won't get as many sceptical replies as I have on LOA forums. Basically, I wish to return to August 2013 (any day is fine, just that month), and relive my life from then on. At that time, I was about to begin my final year of high school, and, well, in this timeline I failed half of my exams and broke up with my ex that year, and since then my life has gone from bad to worse, and now it is such that I have been diagnosed with mild depression and am receiving counselling. The only thing keeping me sane is the thought of returning to late summer 2013 and reliving my life, avoiding the stupid mistakes I made last time round. Is this possible, and if so, how? I will say 'how' again, because on the LOA forums I am being told that it is possible but I'm not being told how. I am desperate to achieve this.

Thirdly, according to quantum time travel, every time one travels to the past, this creates a parallel timeline. This I'd also like to be true, because not everything in August 2013 was perfect; for instance, my family's financial affairs were in the shit, to be blunt. So could I 'return' to a 'parallel' 2013 where they aren't, for instance?

There's other questions I'd like to ask, but I'll leave them for now because I am fully aware that I am rambling and I don't want to go on for too long. Thanks in advance for any help.
Look these up on youtube and learn about it. Change your past -Part1- Basic Quantum Time Travel(quantum jumping)Techniques

Into the Mystic

I've been looking through the 'foolproof and recommended time travel methods' thread, and I'm particularly fascinated by the coin method, i.e. hold a coin from a specific year and keep telling yourself it is that year. I have a ten pence piece from 2013, but I have a couple of questions:

1) If this were to work, would it send me to the past as it was, or a parallel version of it?
2) Would I be there permanently?

Thanks.

tflofasho

I know that site and the owner and she's downright looney and mean. When I tried taking her class; she rejected me and thiught I was crazy and blocked me online.

She is basically all mental in all honesty really; but I would like to change from 2006 where I went to Mexico in medical instead of going to America. I would have no loans and been making money and financially free.

Into the Mystic

I know that site and the owner and she's downright looney and mean. When I tried taking her class; she rejected me and thiught I was crazy and blocked me online.

She is basically all mental in all honesty really; but I would like to change from 2006 where I went to Mexico in medical instead of going to America. I would have no loans and been making money and financially free.

Yeah, on the LOA forums she seemed a tad jumpy and defensive when anyone queried anything about her or her site.

Do you want to go to 2006 and relive from there? Or do you just want to change that one facet about your life? Have you ever attempted anything to go back there? Sorry for the questions, but I have so many I need to ask :)

tflofasho

I'm on tha forum too and have been going thru a lot on there.

But yeah; I want to go there and relive from there. I would go to med school but have no money, struggling financially and need help and yes; have been trying.

Pegii

I've been looking through the 'foolproof and recommended time travel methods' thread, and I'm particularly fascinated by the coin method, i.e. hold a coin from a specific year and keep telling yourself it is that year. I have a ten pence piece from 2013, but I have a couple of questions:

1) If this were to work, would it send me to the past as it was, or a parallel version of it?
2) Would I be there permanently?

Thanks.
1. Thanks for checking it out :)
2. A parallel version
3. It depends but most probably

tflofasho

I would seriously love to live life from 6/6/06 and go to medical school in Mexico and have no debt. I'd probably still have my red jeep to this day and not go thru a few cars because people destroyed my vehicles.

Into the Mystic

I would seriously love to live life from 6/6/06 and go to medical school in Mexico and have no debt. I'd probably still have my red jeep to this day and not go thru a few cars because people destroyed my vehicles.

What methods are you using to attempt to go back there?

Personally, I'm going to try the coin method from the 'foolproof time travel methods' thread.

Into the Mystic

The two glasses method hasn't worked, now I must try the coin method. I will try anything. I know time travel is possible; it's just finding out exactly how.

Do I need to be in a full meditative state to do this method?

P.S. I just collapsed in tears because of the depression I was recently diagnosed with. I NEED THIS TO WORK. PLEASE can someone help me? I'm basically clinging to this hope that I can go back, but the rational side of me is saying it's impossible, and I just don't know what to do anymore. Please help me :(

P.P.S. I am getting help for the depression, BTW. Obviously I'm not going to tell them about what I really want because then I'd be sent off to the men in white coats!

(Which makes me think: am I going insane??)