Reliving my life from a specific point...

Angelhoney

The two glasses method hasn't worked, now I must try the coin method. I will try anything. I know time travel is possible; it's just finding out exactly how.

Do I need to be in a full meditative state to do this method?

P.S. I just collapsed in tears because of the depression I was recently diagnosed with. I NEED THIS TO WORK. PLEASE can someone help me? I'm basically clinging to this hope that I can go back, but the rational side of me is saying it's impossible, and I just don't know what to do anymore. Please help me :(

P.P.S. I am getting help for the depression, BTW. Obviously I'm not going to tell them about what I really want because then I'd be sent off to the men in white coats!

(Which makes me think: am I going insane??)

What makes you believe that time travel is pissible?

tflofasho

The two glasses method hasn't worked, now I must try the coin method. I will try anything. I know time travel is possible; it's just finding out exactly how.

P.S. I just collapsed in tears because of the depression I was recently diagnosed with. I NEED THIS TO WORK. PLEASE can someone help me? I'm basically clinging to this hope that I can go back, but the rational side of me is saying it's impossible, and I just don't know what to do anymore. Please help me :(

P.P.S. I am getting help for the depression, BTW. Obviously I'm not going to tell them about what I really want because then I'd be sent off to the men in white coats!

Insanity is a legal term; you're not going crazy. You're suffering from a psychophysical illness that either has the thoughts and emotions affecting the body of vice versa.

I know what depression and bi polar feels like and mine was derived from hyperthyroidism. So it happens. It started from a learned emotional reaction that affected the body in which it became a physical illness that affected the emotions and thoughts. So it depends on the source of causality.

You just have to counteract the imbalance with a positive stimulus cue and restore homeostasic balance.

Into the Mystic

What makes you believe that time travel is pissible?

I believe that anything is possible.

Into the Mystic

I don't think we ever will find definitive 'proof' that time travel because it is impossible to prove. There've been plenty of claims on this site but no definitive proof. This is because each time a person time travels, a parallel reality is created. Maybe that's why John Titor's predictions were so wrong, I dunno.

I need to find a way though, and soon.