Remake of the movie "Red Dawn" coming to theatres on November 21st!

Samstwitch

There's a Remake of the movie Red Dawn coming to theatres on November 21st!

The movie is about the USA being invaded by foreign troops.

The original Red Dawn released in 1984 starred Charlie Sheen, Patrick Swayze, Emilio Estevez, and other stars. It has become a classic.

CLICK ME to visit the Website for the 2012 Red Dawn and watch clips.

Here is a Trailer for the 1984 version...

Apocalypse

This movie is very similar to the "Tomorrow When The War Began" series written later by an Australian author named John Marsden. Both were brilliant; so I hope this "remake" is faithful to the old one!

TnWatchdog

With all the movies I own and have seen, I am sad to say I haven't see or heard of this movie. I will try to watch it. Have you seen Amerika? It has the post invasion plot and is a very good mini series.
Thanks for posting this.

Amerika – suggesting a Russified name for the United States – is an American television miniseries that was broadcast in 1987 on ABC. It starred Kris Kristofferson, Mariel Hemingway, Sam Neill, Robert Urich, and a 17-year-old Lara Flynn Boyle in her first major role. Amerika was about life in the United States after a bloodless takeover engineered by the Soviet Union. Not wanting to depict the actual takeover, ABC Entertainment president Brandon Stoddard set the miniseries ten years after the event, focusing on the demoralized American people a decade after the Soviet conquest. The intent, he later explained, was to explore the American spirit under such conditions, not to portray the conflict of the Soviet coup.

TnWatchdog

I watched Red Dawn on Netflix last night. For those of you that haven't seen it check it out as situations can change quickly, thus the phrase surprise attack.