Remembering 9/11

ZeoEmeraude

I wanted to post this thread in remembrance of the events on that tragic day ten years ago. While we live our lives in the aftermath of 9/11, it remains important to keep in our hearts and minds those who died, gave, and continue to give their lives for the freedoms we enjoy. I for one cannot understand why such death and destruction take place in a world where we should all live as one people. Post your thoughts here members....and never forget.

We got careless and got our butts kicked by a bunch of sheep hearders who had more faith in their religion than we have in our technology and those using it.10 yrs later, still there, still getting out butts kicked by the sammmmmmme sheep hearders. 1 Trident CLass submarine could level things out, literally. I was in a little country called Viet Nam, 1965-1969, Spec. Forces from Ft.Bragg, North Carolina. If thhe enemy didn't get you the wild life would. But we had a philosophy apparently lacking, shoot first, don't give a **** who you hit. If you didn't know him, they were the enemy and treated accordingly. We have become a nations of weak willed, affraid to fight, liberals who had rather see their daughters and wives enslaved just to get gas for their $100,000 autos. Fair trade I guess if dont have a wife or daughters.:ROFLMAO: