Remote Viewing Lunar Structures and Moon Bases

Carl Miller

Leonor Piper was one of the most tested mediums in the history of the American Psychical Research and she was tested by the father of American Psychology, William James.
MRS LEONORA PIPER (1857-1950)
Leonorapiper3.jpg
in America and England did a great deal of research with deep trance mediums, especially Mrs Leonora Piper.

Professor William James, Professor of Psychology at Harvard University, personally organized test sessions for her for a year and a half. Then Professor Richard Hodgson, Professor of Law, the greatest and most notorious debunker in the world took over. And finally Professor James Hyslop, Professor of Logic and Ethics from Columbia University took control of the investigations.

Together they brought hundreds of sitters to her under false names, they hired detectives to follow her and intercepted her mail. She was taken to England where she knew no one and arranged for her to stay with members of the British Society of Psychical Research where she could be constantly monitored.

She would go into a trance, then a control—an intelligence from the afterlife —would take over and start to give a great deal of accurate information and messages from those who had passed on.

Over several months Hodgson introduced over 150 sitters at séances to Mrs. Piper. Thirty of these had known the control while he was alive--the others had never met him. The control was able to correctly identify all of the sitters whom he had known. Most of them sat and talked and reminisced with him, speaking through Mrs. Piper, as if he himself was there in the flesh. His only mistake was to fail to identify a person whom he had not met since the person was a very small girl!

These meetings were so absolutely impressive that Richard Hodgson wrote his report explaining in detail why he was wrong in his earlier reports and that now he accepted the existence of the afterlife. He claimed that he had communicated with intelligences from the afterlife and he couldn't wait to get there himself.
Mrs. Piper proves the afterlife with her contundent evidences.

Sometimes a spirit can come very close to a medium, and take control over the consciousness of the medium. The case of Edgar Cayce, Mrs. Piper, Francisco Candido Xavier.

In some cases the control is light trance and the medium can be aware of what is happening. This can be the case in inspirational speaking or direct writing. Perhaps i may belong to this inferior kind of médiumship.

Some people who think they are "channeling" spirits are actually contacting areas of their own unconscious, archetypes or thought forms. It is good practice for them to focus on evidential mental mediumship first. My bending metal phenomena can be explained by Qi energy and not by the influence of spirits.

Deep trance mediums usually have a "control"- a spirit who speaks through them while they are unconscious. Sometimes the control will act as a medium giving messages from another spirit to the loved one. And often the control will give spiritual messages and teachings. Again the case of Francisco Candido Xavier and his automatic writing. The case of Mrs. Piper.

Deep trance is necessary for physical mediumship. Sometimes the control will coat the medium's vocal cords with a substance taken from the medium's body called ectoplasm which allows the control to speak in a voice very different from the medium. In these cases the medium will often be left coughing and clearing his/her throat at the end of the trance.
Still this kind of mediumship does not include Leslie FLINT. This later case belongs to direct voice phenomena.

The medium David Thompson is completely unconscious and unaware of what is taking place. The spirit talking is William, someone who died more than one hundred years ago. His voice, vocabulary and personality are completely different to David's and exactly the same as his voice when he fully materialises. And David Thompsons produces the true physical mediumship. Materialisation takes place.

See i have kinda little bit of experience from any type of these various modalities of mediumship. But honestly aside from my interest for mediumship i have never been a good médium. Unless one considers the área of PK phenomenon, which belongs to physical mediumship =bending metal like Uri Geller, not so scandalously but a phenomenon that can be observed and tested.

Last edited:

Carl Miller

I've never really been into mediumship.

Another powerful medium was D.D. Home. He was well studied also.

I have been through that since i have Always been involved in spiritist centers with their crafts and the like. That is why i go in for mediumship, i got convinced at the existence of the afterlife through the mediumship of my colleagues since back then when i set out this new amazing jouney of discovery.
Once i travelled long to meet with one of the most famous she mediums in Brazil Northeast. Although she had never seen my youngest daughter she was correct one hundred per cent on her health problem.
She forsaw events that really happened in the life of my late wife and also on my own life that would be changed considerably by the end of the year 2010. Somehow she helped me prepare myself for future events that happened as she forsaw, word by word, To the despair of any sceptic.
See the amazing life of Camine Mirabelli, who produced incredible materialisations in the light of the day, or in the day light. I have had the chance of Reading what Home did, i find it just fascinating!