remote viewing predictions

Time Witness

1.Will the economy crash? that a thing i'm afraid of.
2. Do you believe in the after life?
Actually, I feel the economy will be fine. I do believe in the after life. What it is specifically I am not sure. I think we need to learn so much on our lives here, we do live other lives. I saw a previous life of mine as an airforce pilot in the 1950's. I lived on base in Hawaii, had a dark haired wife, a young daughter and younger son, both dark haired. I was killed in a plane crash which I was not the pilot.

Time Witness

How did you predict this things? Do you have any methods? Please share! Thanks!
Since I have had such a decent success rate of predictions , I thought I should start posting them instead of just time stamping them with emails.
Some of my past successes:
I have predicted every Presidential Election, including 2016. I had told family and friends Trump would win, even though the polls said otherwise.
I have seen the faces of future family members, I had said several years ago we will be watching movies not on film, but digitally.
I saw 3D movies would NOT be as popular as producers had hoped, I see the same for 360 movies.
I also saw cable television changing where coaxial lines will not be needed.
Currently, my most trouble some prediction:
I get either 2018 or 2019, a country hostile with the United States will accidently detonate their own nuclear device in their own country, killing many.

Time Witness

How did you predict this things? Do you have any methods? Please share! Thanks!
Since I have had such a decent success rate of predictions , I thought I should start posting them instead of just time stamping them with emails.
Some of my past successes:
I have predicted every Presidential Election, including 2016. I had told family and friends Trump would win, even though the polls said otherwise.
I have seen the faces of future family members, I had said several years ago we will be watching movies not on film, but digitally.
I saw 3D movies would NOT be as popular as producers had hoped, I see the same for 360 movies.
I also saw cable television changing where coaxial lines will not be needed.
Currently, my most trouble some prediction:
I get either 2018 or 2019, a country hostile with the United States will accidently detonate their own nuclear device in their own country, killing many.
I have always had "gut feelings" about certain things. It was just a couple of years ago I bought a cd training system on predicting and influencing. It said it was remote viewing but is not the traditional way we see of drawing sketches. This is more letting the universal mind tell you, answer your questions and even influence certain outcomes. It has been quite successful for me.

Time Witness

On my latest session. I saw a small tsunami in a tropical island. It didn't do much damage but it did flood and destroy part of the island. I get this could be happening within the next 12 months.

1.Will the economy crash? that a thing i'm afraid of.
2. Do you believe in the after life?
Actually, I feel the economy will be fine. I do believe in the after life. What it is specifically I am not sure. I think we need to learn so much on our lives here, we do live other lives. I saw a previous life of mine as an airforce pilot in the 1950's. I lived on base in Hawaii, had a dark haired wife, a young daughter and younger son, both dark haired. I was killed in a plane crash which I was not the pilot.
any news about ww3? will it still happen?

Mental Mania

On my latest session. I saw a small tsunami in a tropical island. It didn't do much damage but it did flood and destroy part of the island. I get this could be happening within the next 12 months.

1. Can you tell anything about EU and its refugee crisis
2. What will happen with N Korea?
3. who is going to be next president of USA?

Time Witness

Have not seen anything about EU. North Korea is NOT who we should be fearful of. As of the 2020 election, I see Trump getting re-elected.

Time Witness

I've always had a "gut" feelling about different things. I have been doing some training from some cd's I purchased and my predictions are getting more accurate. I am not always right, and many times I hope I am not.