Ren's Predictions for the US: Beyond Time-Travel Now

Skypper

Hold on to that Bitcoin, folks, contrary to what you have heard, it is not worthless and about to get a lot more valuable.

Skypper

Regardless of who I have claimed to be in the past, I've got some warnings for all of you in the U.S. that you need to heed right now.

The race wars are coming and are already here. Anaheim, Dallas, Detroit, Chicago. Get your conceal and carry license as soon as you can. Things will continue to unravel.

Flash Robs will only increase.
The Knock Out Game will only get worse.

The fires have entered Nebraska.
Greenland snow is melting off at an exponential rate leading to higher water levels.
You'll have plenty of warning.

Prepare now. Go to the firing range.
Have an exit plan. Mountains and North to Canada.

OOOoooops. If I had seen this prediction, I would not have taken your other ones so seriously. Carry a gun, 1000 times more likely to die from a gun. Those are hard & cold facts. If you think in terms of violence, violence will certainly find you. What you believe in, you will attract. Think another race is out to get you? Then you will see that reflected in your experience. What if you chose to be brave? What if you chose to see the truth? We are all one race. Love and compassion will get you the furthest over many lifetimes. Hate & violence will see you turn back into mud, and start from the bottom.