Reptilian caught on tape?!

Loopi

The Bearded One
Sorry for the sloppyness of this post, I'm at work and we have alot of restriction.

UFO: Digital camera manifests alien archon controllers? : The Canadian National Newspaper

OBAMA'S ALIEN SECRET SERVICE spotted at 2012 AIPAC Conference!!?? 3 angles (HD) - YouTube

They Live - The Sell out - YouTube

Dr. John Lash in the video below suggests that lower dimensional aliens have infilitated and corrupted decision making among elite institutions. In the article below, Scott Waring who has a military background, has made a similar claim. Hopefully his assertions are not true or a hoax. But, he presents compelling evidence to many Exopolitics researchers.
Aliens among us. Many of us have heard stories about abductions and even about many species of aliens that live among us. Some look like us with human form, others don't and they must use their technology to disguise themselves as one of us. Most aliens work in influential positions, but some prefer to work in the tech area thinking that it would be the best way to improve humanity...through technology.

Here we see President Obama giving a speech from last year at the Washington Convention Center. As the TV camera pans across the crowd we see several Secret Service agents keeping watch...one of which looks to be an alien that many are calling a reptilian species.

Digital cameras are known to see more than the human eye and can also reach far beyond into other spectrums of light allowing the camera to see the true image. For instance an infrared lens on a Sony camcorder allows you to see invisible orbs or UFOs very clearly in the sky during the day, but you will almost never see these objects with your eyes. Perhaps this is what happened to the alien working as a Secret Service agent for Obama.

It really does make sense. Place an alien close to Obama at all times in order to help protect him and to manipulate his thoughts and actions through telepathy. Obama is just a puppet.

TnWatchdog

The last sentence of your posted article pretty much sums it up, since we all know the story of his rise to glory. I like how the article made reference to one on my favorite movies, "They Live". As in the movie, if we could actually see the world for what it really is, some of us would call for revolution, some would choose to opt-out, while others would remain silent as they do now. It wouldn't surprise me to have aliens mixed into society playing the role of a inside man or should I say alien. How many illegal aliens are out there? More then we realize. Oh yeh, that guy really looks like a reptile or should I say that reptile really looks like a guy.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I embedded the video in the first post.

I've seen a lot of videos about shape shifting aliens, most if not all of them were compression artifacts. That one doesn't look like it at all. I agree that if it's fake, it's definitely a great job. His face totally changed between the 2 angles. Doesn't his strange behavior remind you of a lizard looking around? Left... right... left... right...

Loopi

The Bearded One
Couldn't agree more, certainly has the manorisms of a lizard looking around. This is the first time I've seen a video that was compelling to the point i didn't immediately dismiss it as fake. Time will tell, but if it is legit. We're F*cked. lol

BlastTyrant

Wow i gotta say that is very impressive i use to disregard the whole Repilians on tv thing to bad cameras akward angels and static old TV channels from Analog TV's, but this is one hell of a shot.

I know from owning several Lizards that Head Bobbing and movement is a sign of Dominance.

perhaps the Reptile is showing it's natural behavior and doing dominance to those around it?

TimeTravel_00

Well I had posted an example of a modern day set of "They Live" glasses that could be used to view the "reptillians", but I guess the example was off topic......