Reptoids (Reptilian-Humanoids)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I thought I'd post a new thread about these guys to discuss about them and debate. What do you know about reptilians? Where are they from and what are they here for?

I don't know how come I didn't know this site until now:
Reptoid Research Center
Reptoids - What Do They Look Like?
Reptilian / Saurian Humanoids: FAQs

It contains all kind of FAQs, information and stuff about reptilian aliens, Dracos, etc etc. They say they're living inside the Earth, in remote locations, or in Antarctica. Or all 3! I've heard they feed on humanity's negative emotions.
Reptoids range from five and a half to 9 feet in height. They have lean, firm bodies with powerful arms and legs. They have long arms with three long fingers and an opposable thumb. Their feet have three toes and one recessed fourth that is toward the back side of their ankle. The claws are short and blunt. They do not have teats on their upper torso nor do they have a navel.
The Draco reptoids, usually standing seven to twelve feet tall, have been reported to be the royal elitists of the reptoid hierarchy. They are seen far less often than other reptoids types. The Draco are similar in appearance to the Reptoid, but they have distinct physical differences. Draco have wings.

All the theories we can read about, all the reptilian stories we heard about... Do you think there might be just a little bit of truth, or is it, after all, pure fiction? Who believe these guys exist?

BlastTyrant

The main theory behind the reptiles is they are evil, they are the race that wants the Human race to fail.

They are working behind the scenes with the world powers.

They are said to be the ones who fly the Cigar shaped UFO's.

THen the rest of your INFO is correct as well.

Personally i do not believe they excist, i have been told other wise but a 11 foot lizard man is kinda of creepy.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I don't think they exist either, but I do love to consider the possibility and wonder about the "what if" factor. There's just so much information about them out there, it's crazy.

That being said, I don't want to turn off people who do actually believe in them. I'd be seriously interested to discuss about reptilians with someone who believe they exist. They probably know so much more than most of us about them, it would be very interesting. Maybe someone will be able to convince me!

Looking forward to knowing if you guys believe, or know someone who believe reptilians are real.

Harte

Personally i do not believe they excist, i have been told other wise but a 11 foot lizard man is kinda of creepy.
You don't believe in reptilians??!! :eek:

Well, then, allow me to present the proof:

s-ALAN-COLMES-large.jpg

I rest my case.

Harte

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
If they feed off humanity's negative emotions, they will never go hungry...Wasn't the ectoplasm in Ghostbusters fed by the negative energy or something like that?

They definitely sound creepy, though..Not sure I buy the theory that they live underground on Earth..

darwi

You bought up this subject about six years ago and pretty much sat on it since then, it seems like. Perhaps you should contact people within MUFON, if you're really interested in that kind of data, if you're not too afraid or too skeptical to look at it. Those people would be closer to any first hand information. Don't expect people on this site to say much about it, who only have second or third hand information anyway and you're only going to think they're crazy anyway, because it all sounds stranger than science fiction. People who are willing to look at the truth, no matter how strange, are actually the most sane and the least fearful.

Harte

You bought up this subject about six years ago and pretty much sat on it since then, it seems like. Perhaps you should contact people within MUFON, if you're really interested in that kind of data, if you're not too afraid or too skeptical to look at it. Those people would be closer to any first hand information. Don't expect people on this site to say much about it, who only have second or third hand information anyway and you're only going to think they're crazy anyway, because it all sounds stranger than science fiction. People who are willing to look at the truth, no matter how strange, are actually the most sane and the least fearful.
The reptilian hypothesis is too crazy to deserve much reasonable commentary.

I know plenty about the Dogon though. More than enough to know exactly what Malaki is talking about, and enough to know it's a line of crap.

I'm not gonna get into it because this is not a "debate" thread and we're supposed to consider the topic around here. (As if any and every viewpoint were equally valid - not.)

Harte

The reptilian hypothesis is too crazy to deserve much reasonable commentary.

I know plenty about the Dogon though. More than enough to know exactly what Malaki is talking about, and enough to know it's a line of crap.

I'm not gonna get into it because this is not a "debate" thread and we're supposed to consider the topic around here. (As if any and every viewpoint were equally valid - not.)

Harte

What are your sources on the Dogon that tells you its a line of crap? I come across it through some research and a book written by an old archaeologist who linked that culture with a South American culture that experienced something similar. I am more than interested in hearing an alternative viewpoint.

Harte

Marcel Griaule, I presume.

First, Graiule's report doesn't actually say what was claimed about it in "The Sirius Mystery" (Robert Temple.) The small book he wrote on it is available free online. If I can find it again, I'll link it here.

Griaule was an Anthropologist with a side interest in Astronomy. Griaule himself, through the use of star charts he brought with him, led the Dogon elders into saying what he claimed. But he got it wrong, and even the fringe has begun to come around to the truth of this matter.

A follow-up investigation conducted by Walter Van Beek showed that the Dogon weren't talking about Sirius (they couldn't even point it out in the sky) and that the only Dogon that had ever heard of any companion to Sirius (Sirius B) were the same Dogon that had been interviewed by Griaule himself. In other words, Griaule's claim is the result of cultural contamination by Griaule himself.

See, at the time, it was thought that a third companion star to Sirius had been discovered. But that turned out to be wrong, eventually. However, Griaule reported that the Dogon knew all about this same Sirius C as well!

I should add that, while the many fringe claims about the Dogon state that they were some "isolated tribe" that "couldn't possibly have known" anything about astronomy, the truth is many Dogon fought on European battlefields in WWI and some actually moved to France and attended university there. Hardly "isolated."

If you know who Phillip Coppens was, you should know he was a hard-line believer in all things fringe - to the point of absurdity. but here's an excerpt from Coppens regarding "The Sirius Mystery"

The biggest challenge to Griaule, however, came from anthropologist Walter Van Beek. He points out that Griaule and Dieterlen stand alone in their claims about the Dogon secret knowledge. No other anthropologist supports their opinions. In 1991, Van Beek led a team of anthropologists to Mali and declared that they found absolutely no trace of the detailed Sirius lore reported by the French anthropologists. James and Thorpe understate the problem when they say “this is very worrying.” Griaule claimed that about 15 per cent of the Dogon tribe possessed this secret knowledge, but Van Beek could find no trace of it in the decade he spent with the Dogon. Van Beek actually spoke to some of Griaule’s original informants; he noted that “though they do speak about sigu tolo [interpreted by Griaule as their name for Sirius itself], they disagree completely with each other as to which star is meant; for some, it is an invisible star that should rise to announce the sigu [festival], for another it is Venus that, through a different position, appears as sigu tolo. All agree, however, that they learned about the star from Griaule.” Van Beek states that this creates a major problem for Griaule’s claims.

Although he was an anthropologist, Griaule was keenly interested in astronomy and had studied it in Paris. As James and Thorpe point out, he took star maps along with him on his field trips as a way of prompting his informants to divulge their knowledge of the stars. Griaule himself was aware of the discovery of Sirius B and in the 1920s – before he visited the Dogon – there were also unconfirmed sightings of Sirius C.
The Dogon were well aware of the brightest star in the sky but, as Van Beek learned, they do not call it sigu tolo, as Griaule claimed, but dana tolo. To quote James and Thorpe: “As for Sirius B, only Griaule’s informants had ever heard of it.” Was Griaule told by his informants what he wanted to believe; did he misinterpret the Dogon responses to his questions? Either way, the original purity of the Dogon-Sirius story is itself a myth as it is highly likely that Griaule contaminated their knowledge with his own.

With this, the Dogon mystery comes crashing down. For more then 20 years, The Sirius Mystery has influenced speculation about the possibility that our ‘forefathers’ came from the stars. In his 1998 revised edition, Temple was quick to point out the new discussions in scientific circles about the possible existence of Sirius C, which seemed to make Griaule’s claims even more spectacular and accurate. But it is apparent that Temple was not aware of Van Beek’s devastating research.
From the findings of Van Beek and the authors of Ancient Mysteries, it is clear that Griaule himself was responsible for the creation of a modern myth; one which, in retrospect, has created such an industry and near-religious belief that the scope and intensity of it can hardly be fathomed. Nigel Appleby – whose book Hall of the Gods was withdrawn from publication – has admitted to being tremendously influenced by Temple’s Sirius Mystery. He has written of Temple’s belief that present-day authorities are unwilling to set aside the blinkers of orthodoxy, unable to admit the validity of anything that lies outside their field or that offers a challenge to the status quo. Appleby also believes there exists a modern arrogance that cannot countenance the idea that ancient civilisations might have been scientifically superior.
But it seems that Griaule, a scientist, wanted to attribute to earlier civilisations more knowledge than they actually possessed. Credulous scholars, like Young and Temple, were taken in and through them a whole generation has swallowed the false mythology of aliens from “the Dark Sirius Companion.”
Source: Coppens

There exists not a scintilla of evidence for any ancient alien intervention anywhere in human history. Obviously, that doesn't mean it hasn't happened. But it does mean that there is absolutely no reason to believe it ever happened.

Harte