Requests, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miscellaneous

Hmm... A friend told me a dream he had. It's probably a 'prophetic dream,' so to speak. Seeing bits of the future in dreams. He said that something will happen in America (he lives in America himself). Something 'will pop the balloon,' so to speak. As if the American people have had enough. This will cause the people to be divided. On one side, they're for the govt and on the other, they oppose it. And the leader of the opposing side is Bernie Sanders.

He has doubts if the dream he has saw a bit of the future. And he has the right to since we can't just immediately believe based on a dream. And honestly, he told me this last year so I probably have left out something or whatever. But every since then, we've been sending each other PMs discussing about Bernie and what we think about him. I've never been interested in US elections as I am not it's citizen and that I live on the other side of Earth but every since he dreamed of the dream, we've been exchanging opinions and thoughts. In so far, we concluded that Bernie Sanders was a 'people's people' and not a 'government people' unlike the other candidates. But I despair if the US elections will be rigged. I think that's all I'm going to say. To believe me or not, depends on you. To each their own.

Awakening

Hmm... A friend told me a dream he had. It's probably a 'prophetic dream,' so to speak. Seeing bits of the future in dreams. He said that something will happen in America (he lives in America himself). Something 'will pop the balloon,' so to speak. As if the American people have had enough. This will cause the people to be divided. On one side, they're for the govt and on the other, they oppose it. And the leader of the opposing side is Bernie Sanders.

He has doubts if the dream he has saw a bit of the future. And he has the right to since we can't just immediately believe based on a dream. And honestly, he told me this last year so I probably have left out something or whatever. But every since then, we've been sending each other PMs discussing about Bernie and what we think about him. I've never been interested in US elections as I am not it's citizen and that I live on the other side of Earth but every since he dreamed of the dream, we've been exchanging opinions and thoughts. In so far, we concluded that Bernie Sanders was a 'people's people' and not a 'government people' unlike the other candidates. But I despair if the US elections will be rigged. I think that's all I'm going to say. To believe me or not, depends on you. To each their own.

That sounds really interesting. Has your friend had any other dreams come true before?

Miscellaneous

That sounds really interesting. Has your friend had any other dreams come true before?
Not that I know of.

TimeFlipper

@Miscellaneous Wow, so Bernie beats Hillarious and Trump becomes President...I can live with that and im not a citizen of the US either...
I never did like Hillary Clinton and the thought of her becoming a US President was just ridiculous..If your friend has anymore dreams please let us know (y)....This is how President Obama reacted when he was asked about his thoughts on Hillary becoming President of the US....Joel-McHale-White-House-Correspondents-Dinner-2014.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.